• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
What if, in KH4, certain groups of characters went to certain worlds during their search for Sora? I was thinking:
  • Riku and Kairi could go to worlds like Princess and the Frog, Emperor’s New Groove and Atlantis
  • The Sea Salt Trio could go to worlds like Coco
  • The Wayfinder Trio could go to worlds like Moana

AegisXIII

Awards
I always wonder why do all worlds have to endup with everyone laughing in circle while the camera starts zooming into the sky.

Foxycian

Awards
Nomura should stop explaining every tiny detail... like the X in Roxas’s Name, that part was unnecessary, and not just that he doesn’t have to explain or force a connection to everything, I’m just saying.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Nomura should stop explaining every tiny detail... like the X in Roxas’s Name, that part was unnecessary, and not just that he doesn’t have to explain or force a connection to everything, I’m just saying.
I do not understand why everyone has mixed feeling about the X in remind. It is not a retcon or antyhing. We can clearly see it in kh2. Shirtless mickey, this is a stupid retcon.

Foxycian

Awards
I do not understand why everyone has mixed feeling about the X in remind. It is not a retcon or antyhing. We can clearly see it in kh2. Shirtless mickey, this is a stupid retcon.
What bothered me about it actually was how irrelevant it was, it wasn’t necessary to explain, all Xemnas did was just added an X to your name so you can have your own unique name, as for the Mickey part lol yea that was soo unnecessary, Mickey was clearly wearing his original Red pants Yellow shoes and white gloves, they didn’t need to explain why he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
The X scene would've been better utilized earlier in the game when Sora's heart throbbed in San Fransokyo. Yknow, have Sora actively involved in the plot to liberate his Nobody's heart instead of having him play hero while being stupid.

So, roughly, a re-routed RS scene would've been like...

Sf bridge scene > Sora heart throb and Roxas asks for help > Sora visits Radiant Garden and talks with AtW + FF crew, devises a plan > KBG party wipe > another scene with Sora's lingering regrets > KBG redux and Roxas return

The remind asspull scenes were not irrelevant, just improperly placed.

AegisXIII

Awards
The X scene would've been better utilized earlier in the game when Sora's heart throbbed in San Fransokyo. Yknow, have Sora actively involved in the plot to liberate his Nobody's heart instead of having him play hero while being stupid.

So, roughly, a re-routed RS scene would've been like...

Sf bridge scene > Sora heart throb and Roxas asks for help > Sora visits Radiant Garden and talks with AtW + FF crew, devises a plan > KBG party wipe > another scene with Sora's lingering regrets > KBG redux and Roxas return

The remind asspull scenes were not irrelevant, just improperly placed.
Well, actually most of the game key elements are misplaced. All great, but not at the proper moment.😆

Perkilator

Awards
Know what would’ve been cool if Princess and the Frog were in KH3? A dual battle against Marluxia and Luxord; Marluxia’s Doom gimmick could be used as an extension to Luxord’s time limit gimmick.

Perkilator

Awards
Know what would’ve been cool if Princess and the Frog were in KH3? A dual battle against Marluxia and Luxord; Marluxia’s Doom gimmick could be used as an extension to Luxord’s time limit gimmick.
Expanding on this for a bit:
  • Luxord & Marluxia each have separate time gauges; once one is defeated, the other will commence their DM
  • The Doom count is next to your time gauge, which replaces your HP gauge
  • The initial Doom count is 15; every game you lose reduces it by 1, and every game you win raises it by 1
  • If the count reaches 0, your time gauge slowly decreases; winning another game is the only way to get back to 15, which resets the time gauge

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The Sigil or X could have gotten better coverage. They could have used it as a excuse of how Xemnas turns his members into Dusk, grants them limited access through the Corridors of Darkness when they are in TWTNW, which is why Roxas couldn't teleport out of the castle and had to leave on foot, and can also grant or limit access to Xemnas's personal research/computers. That is why all the members doing their own thing were limited. Also having a Sigil could be a sign of respect of the Nobodies and is why the Dusk and lower Nobodies follow the Organization, but also acts as a way for Xemnas to maintain and control everyone.

This could have been a very symbolic thing built up in the Seekers story, and give true meaning to Roxas and friends being free of Xemnas. But like many things, it wasn't as fleshed out as it could have been.

Perkilator

Awards
When Sora comes to assist his friends in the Keyblade Graveyard, he’s not fighting for them; he‘s fighting with them. Yeah, Sora does a lot of the work, but he’s still fighting together with his comrades.

Perkilator

Awards
I‘d like to think that certain worlds that didn’t make it into KH3 would’ve done a good job at foreshadowing Sora’s fate.
  • Emperor’s New Groove: Could hint that Sora’s act of selflessness is seen as selfish to himself.
  • Princess and the Frog: Could show the potential consequences of abusing the power to bring someone back to life.
  • Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves): Could show that Sora will do anything for those he cares about, and the consequences he faced for being greedy with the Power of Waking.

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
I said this before, what I would like for the future is for kingdom hearts to remain both dark and lighthearted, KH3 felt like it was mostly lighthearted, I just couldn’t take it seriously like the older Games, I hope Disney doesn’t forget that kingdom hearts isn’t just Disney but also a Square Enix Game.

Perkilator

Awards
If there were a chance to fight enemies normally in the Keyblade Graveyard, this should be the battle theme:

It would be symbolic of Sora’s resolve at this point.

Foxycian

Awards
Nomura better Give the other Main Characters a fair treatment and relevance and more focus in the new story plot, it’s 2020... the cliche of shounen anime with two rival Main Characters (Sora and Riku) is an old troop now, he really need to give more focus to other characters and less of Sora and Riku, at least in my opinion, I just want to see the series evolve forward.

Back