• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That got me thinking.

Why tf did Axel get sent flying into boulders by Terranort yet Goofy just gets knocked back a couple feet.

Then again that scene is a whole can of worms and "Donald and Goofy suddenly being strong enough to block Terranort and murder him" is one of em.
Lea's not what you would call a defense tank like Goofy. He didn't push square at the right time or Terranort's move was currently unblockable.

D

Deleted member 252753

Also if you look at the way Terranort hits Lea and then Goofy it does make some physical sense that the former is sent flying and the latter isn't. He strikes Goofy from above so the direction of the force is into the ground and not through the air like when he swings at Lea. Also it doesn't look like Lea really had time to take a good defensive stance when Terranort him when Goofy did so it doesn't look to be just a case of Goofy being way stronger than Lea.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
So. There's no beach in Data Twilight Town. Is there one near the real Twilight Town or did DiZ have the data kids come up with that idea (only to break Roxas's heart some more)?

What does the actual Twilit Beach look like? Have we seen it already? 👀

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So. There's no beach in Data Twilight Town. Is there one near the real Twilight Town or did DiZ have the data kids come up with that idea (only to break Roxas's heart some more)?

What does the actual Twilit Beach look like? Have we seen it already? 👀
I've wondered about that myself, in many ways Data!Twilight Town seemed to be more of a dream than a data copy, with how much it echoed Roxas' experiences in Days.

If we ever do get to see an expanded Twilight Town, I'd love for the beach to be included.

Grey Skies

Awards
Both gizmo shop clocks are stuck at 6:54. What happened at 6:54 that stopped their clocks? Did the heartless first attack the Gizmo shop at 6:54? Is the exact moment of the heartless invasion of Traverse Town fossilized in those clocks?

Or maybe the clocks are part of the same machine and it just so happened to fail at 6:54.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I wonder how will the kh games will look on ps5 or the new xbox. i just bet the visuales will look a little smoother and more detail maybe.

AegisXIII

Awards
I wonder how will the kh games will look on ps5 or the new xbox. i just bet the visuales will look a little smoother and more detail maybe.
With backward compatibility it will be the same, except for loading time which will be much faster with the ssd. Now, they might release a ps5 version with improved graphics. I don't expect ps2 era titles to be improved, but kh3 could.

Grey Skies

Awards
A few users in the shipping thread expressed interest in Sora and Riku wearing lipstick. I of course agree, but that got me thinking. Do any of the characters in this series wear makeup? Does it even exist in this universe? I like to think all the characters do their makeup every day, and that's why everyone is so damn pretty. I like to think they all watch the exact same makeup tutorials, and that's why they all put their makeup on the same way. Every character loves mascara, foundation, and concealer but not bold lipstick, eyeliner, or blush.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The reason why the dalmatians weren't in KH2:

7ceqz7nejdt51.jpg

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is there anything particular to Red beats Green, Green beats Blue, Blue beats Red? This exact order is used in Union X, Fire Emblem Heroes, & SSB Ultimate. It's a bit of a coincidence.

(& also maybe in the Pokemon Adventures manga too, IDK)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Is there anything particular to Red beats Green, Green beats Blue, Blue beats Red? This exact order is used in Union X, Fire Emblem Heroes, & SSB Ultimate. It's a bit of a coincidence.

(& also maybe in the Pokemon Adventures manga too, IDK)
Well going of Pokemon, my explanation is Fire(Red) burns Plant(Green), Plant absorbs Water(Blue), Water puts out Fire. So maybe it's based of some kind of elemental rock, paper, scissors?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well going of Pokemon, my explanation is Fire(Red) burns Plant(Green), Plant absorbs Water(Blue), Water puts out Fire. So maybe it's based of some kind of elemental rock, paper, scissors?
I was referring to the characters named Red/Green/Blue but ok.

Back