• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I feel like there were two distinct types of reactions when Xigbar was revealed to be Luxu.

Tons of people freaked out and screamed and lost their minds, unable to comprehend their perceived unpredictability of the twist.

And plenty of other people smiled, nodded, and thought 'Nice, that makes sense'

Awards
I feel like there were two distinct types of reactions when Xigbar was revealed to be Luxu.

Tons of people freaked out and screamed and lost their minds, unable to comprehend their perceived unpredictability of the twist.

And plenty of other people smiled, nodded, and thought 'Nice, that makes sense'
What about the people who immediately thought of Revolver Ocelot?

Awards
Why did ReMind censor Xemnas stomping on Axel's hand while subsequently increasing the amount of lasers he shot him with in the same scene? Did they compensate to fulfill his pain quota?
I think they wanted to put more emphasis on Axel's reaction to the stomp because some people felt that the stomp was weak or something

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think they wanted to put more emphasis on Axel's reaction to the stomp because some people felt that the stomp was weak or something
Which is kinda funny considering Lea/Axel got trashed all game. Terranort sent him flying into boulders. Killed by Demon Tide. Pulverized by Saix. Lasered by Xemnas. They just had to get that last stomp closeup on his face because the man hadn't suffered nearly enough, clearly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What exactly was that purple star Young Xehanort was looking at in the KH3 intro? Darkness?

We still don’t know what Donald was referring to when he said “I’m sorry about the ice cream!” and it’s the only plot hole that bothers me.
A big missed opportunity was not showing the Ice Cream incident in BBS. Ice Cream was a big part of Disney Town and we could have seen Donald steal Goofy's Ice cream behind his back

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
A big missed opportunity was not showing the Ice Cream incident in BBS. Ice Cream was a big part of Disney Town and we could have seen Donald steal Goofy's Ice cream behind his back
The ice cream incident was probably Donald losing his cool ans shooring Goofy with the ice cream beat machine or a type of mistranslation.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I always thought the "ice cream" thing Donald mentioned was some weird leftover of when the script probably had a different order of events. Later in the game Donald does take a bite of the sea salt nice cream and doesn't share with Goofy. So maybe at one point that scene took place before Goofy's "death" and they forgot to cut the line out?

AegisXIII

Awards
We still don’t know what Donald was referring to when he said “I’m sorry about the ice cream!” and it’s the only plot hole that bothers me.
Actually he never said that in French. Is it a translation issue?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Actually he never said that in French. Is it a translation issue?
Most likely. I just checked the german dub and Donald says "Goofy, es gibt gleich was zu Essen!" and in the spanish dub he says "Goofy, es hora de comer!", which both can be roughly translated to "Goofy, it's time to eat" so I think the idea was that Donald is trying to get Goofy to wake up with the promise of food.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I always thought the "ice cream" thing Donald mentioned was some weird leftover of when the script probably had a different order of events. Later in the game Donald does take a bite of the sea salt nice cream and doesn't share with Goofy. So maybe at one point that scene took place before Goofy's "death" and they forgot to cut the line out?
I thought something like that too, because Donald apologizes about ice cream, yet we never see anything involving them with ice cream. Then a ice cream scene happens shortly after this event takes place. The line would have added up better if in a different order. It makes me wonder why even keep the line in there and not slightly change it to something more fitting like "sorry for zapping you awake" but this is the same game that forgot "Thank Namine" so it's probably something they thought wasn't worth changing.

Awards
Which is kinda funny considering Lea/Axel got trashed all game. Terranort sent him flying into boulders. Killed by Demon Tide. Pulverized by Saix. Lasered by Xemnas. They just had to get that last stomp closeup on his face because the man hadn't suffered nearly enough, clearly.
That got me thinking.

Why tf did Axel get sent flying into boulders by Terranort yet Goofy just gets knocked back a couple feet.

Then again that scene is a whole can of worms and "Donald and Goofy suddenly being strong enough to block Terranort and murder him" is one of em.

Back