• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
How does Axel fit his spiky hair in his hood? He's only had it down one time, if I remember correctly, but I cannot fathom how he didn't puncture it with that hair of his. It's like a red porcupine. Maybe that's why he only wore it down once.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SORAS MOM!!!!

Adding 0.2 will be too much effort for them to add, it's already part of 2.8

i think 3.5 will be KH3+ReMind+MoM.
if anything, a 2-3 hours kairi game style 0.2 will be a perfect add on to this to sell it for people who already own the other two. but kinda unlikely.
i heard that 0.2 was suppose to be kh3s tutorial. i would love to see a kh3 final mix with 0.2 updated and remind and the 2 new keyblades that is dlc. and playing as kairi in radiant garden and to the final world would be great

*Leaves Dark Road plugged in & on auto-battle for 24 hours*
*Gains 1 level*

I'm starting to see why this dude lost.
lol i agree. leveling up in dark road is a pain. im only on level 25 and its hard to level up more.

AegisXIII

Awards
i heard that 0.2 was suppose to be kh3s tutorial. i would love to see a kh3 final mix with 0.2 updated and remind and the 2 new keyblades that is dlc. and playing as kairi in radiant garden and to the final world would be great
Oh my gosh, I love what you say sooo much. I have been saying that for year. The pacing of kh3 would have been much better if 0.2 was the actual in-game prologue. It would be possible, although there would be... 2 cinematic introductions? That would be weird.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh my gosh, I love what you say sooo much. I have been saying that for year. The pacing of kh3 would have been much better if 0.2 was the actual in-game prologue. It would be possible, although there would be... 2 cinematic introductions? That would be weird.
Well they could make a new intro. The bigger issue is getting the prologs to better flow into eachother without making if feel like there's two tutorial levels.

AegisXIII

Awards
Well they could make a new intro. The bigger issue is getting the prologs to better flow into eachother without making if feel like there's two tutorial levels.
The worst thing was the compressed version of the scene in yen sid tower. It really felt extracted from 0.2 at the last minute. It didn't feel like a KH intro.

Awards
The worst thing was the compressed version of the scene in yen sid tower. It really felt extracted from 0.2 at the last minute. It didn't feel like a KH intro.
I don't get why they cut out the "Our greatest chance of stopping Xehanort's plan still lies with you Sora" bit.

I would've liked for it to be in there not only so the scene after would make more sense for those who haven't played 0.2, but also so there could be some positive reassurance for Sora before the game makes all the Disney characters that aren't world-exclusive call him a wimp.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well that scene wouldn't be needed, if they combined KH3 and KH0.2. What I'd like about combining them, would be that it'd force SE to polish 0.2 to match KH3

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
How does Axel fit his spiky hair in his hood? He's only had it down one time, if I remember correctly, but I cannot fathom how he didn't puncture it with that hair of his. It's like a red porcupine. Maybe that's why he only wore it down once.
What I like about this thought is that I'm sure that's been a conversation among the creative team. Remember in KH2 when Saix pulls off his hood and flips his hair so it's not stuck in the coat? They think about this stuff.

And Axel's KH3 hair is so wild. It floats like an anemone.

Cumguardian69

Awards
0.2 assets should've been repurposed for KH3. just include them as a bonus hard mode bruh. Solo adventures in the RoD, superbosses like PA4...man. I really don't want to buy 2.8 because I despise DDD, but 0.2 is so much fun and a marked difference from KH3 in terms of gameplay flow.

AegisXIII

Awards
If nobodies can reconstruct hearts after a while, can you make a nobody of a nobody? A NoNobody or a nobody to the square? Then If you do it to infinity, are you immortal with an army of heartless?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If nobodies can reconstruct hearts after a while, can you make a nobody of a nobody? A NoNobody or a nobody to the square? Then If you do it to infinity, are you immortal with an army of heartless?
Well you could make an army of Heartless, but because you regrow your heart you'd probably age and die of natural cause

AegisXIII

Awards
Considering Ienzo went from child to teen and both Isa and Lea went from teens to mid 20s guys, I'd think they do.
Oh right, I forgot that the only way to stop aging was to Sleep in castle Oblivion. But being a mystical creature without heart does not work. Silly me.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh right, I forgot that the only way to stop aging was to Sleep in castle Oblivion. But being a mystical creature without heart does not work. Silly me.
Haha, i think it's more that Nobodys are still using up the soul within the body. They still can act and move on their own.

I assume, if Kairi's heartless body had remained seperate from her heart, it too would go through the years unchanged like Ven.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
What I like about this thought is that I'm sure that's been a conversation among the creative team. Remember in KH2 when Saix pulls off his hood and flips his hair so it's not stuck in the coat? They think about this stuff.

And Axel's KH3 hair is so wild. It floats like an anemone.
Too bad he doesn't wear the coat anymore. I dare them to try and animate him with that deadly spiky hair of his in the hood and they take it off. Not possible!
Considering Ienzo went from child to teen and both Isa and Lea went from teens to mid 20s guys, I'd think they do.
I always wondered if Ienzo, Isa, and Lea started off as small Nobodies when they became them, and eventually grew to their current heights, or if when they became Nobodies their bodies just grew because...reasons? We don't know too much about how they were when they first became Nobodies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I always wondered if Ienzo, Isa, and Lea started off as small Nobodies when they became them, and eventually grew to their current heights, or if when they became Nobodies their bodies just grew because...reasons? We don't know too much about how they were when they first became Nobodies.
Good question, I just assumed their initial Nobody body's looked like a year older version of what we saw in BBS, but this is the KH universe weird stuff can happen. For all we know they were yeeted onto a world with a time flow 10x faster than Radiant Garden before they were retrieved after a year and turned into Heartless and Nobodies.

A thought that just occurred to me is what kind of Heartless were members 2 to 8 of the original Organization turned into? Seeing the apprentices were making Emblem Heartless, I guess those are most likely.

Back