• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Violet Pluto

Awards
Sora's friends and family forgetting him is canon because of CoM, but now I'm imagining something like this:

Sora's mom all of a sudden finds an unused room in her house with a bunch of toys and stuff.
She then sells it all off and makes the room into something that increases her property value.
Something like a extra bathroom and closet. Cut to half a year later:
"Wait, I have a son!? Oh wait he's going to be pissed! Where has he been all this time!?"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
In order to make the next game more authentic, Sora would have to get poison status when going through Disney Worlds.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
In the 358/2 Days manga, Roxas and Axel got Hercules, Phil, Genie, Carpet, and the Wonderland Caterpillar to help them look for Xion, when she runs away, in a one panel montage. I would love to know what exactly they said to describe her.

"Hey we're looking for our friend have you seen her?"~Roxas and Axel.

"What's she look like?"~Disney characters.

"Well that depends on who's looking at her. But she's full of angst, stolen memories, and ice cream. Look for someone like that."~Roxas and Axel.

It's only one page but I quite love that the Days manga used the Disney characters for a major Days plot in the manga, it makes the worlds feel part of the story even more.

oliverthom707

Awards
Do you think people in the KH worlds ever question why there's a talking duck, dog and mouse standing in front of them?

Cumguardian69

Awards
Imagine if KH3 Final Mix gets that absolutely CRUCIAL main story rebalancing it needs to make LV1CM NSB KKO worth it..

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Imagine if KH3 Final Mix gets that absolutely CRUCIAL main story rebalancing it needs to make LV1CM NSB KKO worth it..
... I was going to share a shower thought, but then I saw yours and... I'm sorry, but I have no idea what those letters after "LV1" mean. Mind educating a casual gamer?

Cumguardian69

Awards
... I was going to share a shower thought, but then I saw yours and... I'm sorry, but I have no idea what those letters after "LV1" mean. Mind educating a casual gamer?
Critical Mode, Kingdom Key Only, No Stat Boosts

the red monster

Awards
Imagine if the PS5 not only got Story So Far, but also a KH3 Final Mix with:

-0.2 at the start
-All the DLC made part of the game
Adding 0.2 will be too much effort for them to add, it's already part of 2.8

i think 3.5 will be KH3+ReMind+MoM.
if anything, a 2-3 hours kairi game style 0.2 will be a perfect add on to this to sell it for people who already own the other two. but kinda unlikely.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Imagine if the PS5 not only got Story So Far, but also a KH3 Final Mix with:

-0.2 at the start
-All the DLC made part of the game
Honestly I'd love it if 0.2 were to be included in the main game, it'd be one of the only ways to give it a bit of a visual polishing. Also I feel like having Re:Mind become part of the actual game, would be nice.

Back