• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why doesnt Goofy fight with a sword shield combo like a true knight? I know his bio in KH1 says he despises weapons, but his shield is a weapon since it still kills heartless and other enemies

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The main protagonist of this saga(and the series as a whole), introduced at the beginning of KH1, did not see the main antagonist of this saga in his unaltered, present form until the end of KH3.
To be fair, Square loves this sort of thing, with games like FF 3 & 4 not introducing the true enemy until the final dungeon. KH1 is essentially the smaller scale version with Ansem not coming in until Hollow Bastion while Maleficent & her group drove the plot for most of it.

Cumguardian69

Awards
In KH2 Riku says Sora never did pick the brightest friends. Kairi is standing right next to him as he says it. He insults her right in her face.
Technically speaking, his intent was to insult D&G...but if we assume some of his KH1 snark is still present, then he indeed firebombed all of Soras's friendgroup, himself included.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Chain of Memories: Marluxia & Larxene are against the organization, Axel sides with the org.

KH3: Marluxia & Larxene are on the org side, Axel against.

Can we take a moment to recognize how KH3 didn't take a moment to recognize this? If they weren't being relegated to being seat fillers fighting the mouse, maybe they could've had a chance to be royally PO'ed at how dirty Axel did them.

Cumguardian69

Awards
^ They are the ones who did Axel dirty. Traitors are to be eliminated - they knew what they signed up for which is why they tried to. ManipulTe the Sora

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I wonder if Sora has ever thought about getting a Replica body for Hiro's brother, Tadashi? Just saying, reconstruct his heart from data, model the Replica after him, have Hiro spark him and then BAM! Tadashi is back and he can be a family with Hiro, Cass, and Baymax. Seriously what kind of friend is Sora? And don't give me that world order/meddling business. Sora meddles in others business since always.

the red monster

Awards
I wonder if Sora has ever thought about getting a Replica body for Hiro's brother, Tadashi? Just saying, reconstruct his heart from data, model the Replica after him, have Hiro spark him and then BAM! Tadashi is back and he can be a family with Hiro, Cass, and Baymax. Seriously what kind of friend is Sora? And don't give me that world order/meddling business. Sora meddles in others business since always.
One word: disney

D

Deleted member 252753

In fairness, Sora didn't really get a chance to do that. The good guys didn't get any replicas until the endgame and then Sora vanished from the world. Also, hearts can only be partially reconstructed from data so there would need to be data for Tadashi for that to work (I can't remember the film too much so maybe you could find something for that).

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
One word: disney
Yeah, that's the out of game answer, for sure.

In fairness, Sora didn't really get a chance to do that. The good guys didn't get any replicas until the endgame and then Sora vanished from the world. Also, hearts can only be partially reconstructed from data so there would need to be data for Tadashi for that to work (I can't remember the film too much so maybe you could find something for that).
When Sora comes back he should work on a Replica for Hiro. They can use all the data saved from Tadashi's videos to recomplete him. San Fransokyo has lots of technology. There is no reason not to revive Tadashi's heart. Sora is just being selective.

D

Deleted member 252753

Yeah, that's the out of game answer, for sure.

When Sora comes back he should work on a Replica for Hiro. They can use all the data saved from Tadashi's videos to recomplete him. San Fransokyo has lots of technology. There is no reason not to revive Tadashi's heart. Sora is just being selective.
I mean, it won't happen but where the plot is at the moment it's a little unfair to blame Sora for not doing something he hasn't even had the chance to do :p

Edit: Actually looking at Ienzo's secret reports again you can't even reconstruct a heart just with data, you actually need to retrieve the heart, so I guess someone would need to (ab)use the power of waking to retrieve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I mean, it won't happen but where the plot is at the moment it's a little unfair to blame Sora for not doing something he hasn't even had the chance to do :p
I am blaming Sora. Why hasn't he tried to revive Mufasa for Simba? Or Anna and Elsa's parents for them? How about Bambi's mother for Bambi, he was a KH1 summon. What about all their hurt? Sora is being stingy with this new power and the Replicas. Reconstruct those hearts, give them Replica bodies, Power of Waking them, whatever just end their hurt!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd like to think Kairi made sure they caught up on their school work. Though I imagine Sora would be apathetic given his disgust for homework, lol

kvyra

Awards
Nomura can't fully express himself about the story he wants to tell because of disney. So he makes it cryptic so us fans can decode the true meaning the story he wants to tell

Cumguardian69

Awards
Becoz she knew SDG were still infatuated with the Kung, and the more time they spent in the labyrinth the more time she had to influence Elsa offscreen in a sterilized format. Think about it, SDG probably spent an afternoon just taking selfies in the labyrinth alone. It's genius design

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Becoz she knew SDG were still infatuated with the Kung, and the more time they spent in the labyrinth the more time she had to influence Elsa offscreen in a sterilized format. Think about it, SDG probably spent an afternoon just taking selfies in the labyrinth alone. It's genius design
She should've brought back Trinity marks and had some nobodies playing Tin Pin Slammer while she was at it.

Back