• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
Fwiw, Nomura said the following about Tifa in the KH2 Ultimania, which backs the idea up a little:
Man I have hated that quote for so long, I just choose to believe that Tifa is real because he never said I couldn't, and honestly as much as I lover her I'd rather never see her in KH again if he just reduces her to "light"

SweetYetSalty

Awards
In Scala one of Xehanort's Replicas used a Kingdom Key. Third times the charm. Xehanort finally obtained the power of Sora through a clone and that clone didn't turn on him. Xemnas must be so jealous that the old man achieved what he couldn't in the original Organization.

Flinkon15th

How did Riku and Sora get out of being grounded? Or do their parents just not care that they basically ran away from home for a year?

Let's not forget that they are actually also supposed to be going to SCHOOL, seen by Kairi's school uniform. Riku may be a keyblade master, but he probably doesn't know basic algebra, and the laws of physics are probably jokes to all of them.

Also, do they have history class in Destiny Islands? What is the history? People don't know about the Keyblade War or how the world's split, so like do they just have 20 years of history

Grey Skies

Awards
If Destiny Islands didn't fall to the heartless in KH1, what would have happened to Sora, Riku, and Kairi on the raft? Where would they go? How long would they be gone? Were they really going to eat those raw fish and a raw seagull egg (presumably fertilized and carrying a seagull fetus)?

Where do the waterfalls on the play island of Destiny Islands get their water? Do they have a giant leaky vat holding rainwater up there? Is it a freshwater swimming pool? Or did they just have a rain, and rain is draining off?

What is outside the gates to Traverse Town? Is there anything outside the city? Where do they grow their food? Where do they generate their electricity? Where do they get the supplies to sell in their stores? Why are there no bathrooms anywhere? Why do the triplet ducks sell shields and magic staves? Do they have many clients looking for these items? How do they make potions and ethers? Are potions and ethers canon?

Why is there a universal currency? Did all worlds just continue using Munny forever after the Keyblade Wars?

These are things I have to know.

Perkilator

Awards
I just saw the trailer for the new game, Balan Wonderworld.

And yeah, I think we have a new franchise that'd fit wonderfully (no pun intended) in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards

And yeah, I think we have a new franchise that'd fit wonderfully (no pun intended) in Kingdom Hearts.
The closest you'd get to Sonic in KH, and it is practically Nights in almost every way too. Ticks a lot of boxes for me man

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
What would KH1 be like if Riku got the keyblade as planned and traveled with Donald and Goofy? How different would their relationship be from Sora
Oooooh! Now I want to know if any good fan fiction has been written about that. That would be some super interesting character study!

I wonder what happens to Sora in this scenario.

D

Deleted member 252753

Was Yen Sid a powerful Keyblade wielder? In my headcanon he is dyspraxic and so wasn't actually good at using the Keyblade despite his vast knowledge and magical power.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Just further fuels my fantheory that Sonic is Sora's dad.

Awards
Cloud is a world traveler, being in Olympus & all that. He could just have been visiting like Merlin & Scrooge. I always headcanoned that...

A. A Midgar/Gaia world does exist in the KH universe
B. The KH version of the world plot to Midgar/Gaia has already happened off-screen
C. Tifa died instead of Aerith in this universe version of FF7's plot (perhaps Tifa had pushed Aerith out of the way & took the hot herself)
D. Cloud is literally haunted by the memories of Sephiorth & Tifa due to his failure to save her

I had this theory since KH2 & now that FF7 is full-steam on alt histories it might actually end up canon.
I once stupidly headcanoned that KH Cloud is like Auron, as in he's probably the actual one from his game of origin.

Of course compared to Auron, who actually had some sort of evidence to that, it's more unlikely in regards to Cloud.

Back