What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Number 1 in the Hood G!
Reaction score
Awards
Where Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s families aware that their children were planning to essentially cast themselves out to sea on a raft?
Maybe. Even if they were against it their kids probably would of still have left behind their backs, lol

ventus_magnega-712

Reaction score
Awards
Aqua not wearing cat ears when she was rescued is a major plothole.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

I had a dream last night where Ventus teamed up with Claude von Riegan from Fire Emblem: Three Houses to take on a Demon Tide
Go on..

When I first played KH3 for real, I was expecting frame drops out the wazoo since 0.2 could barely keep 30fps on my base PS4. But...no, KH3 ran at a perfectly fine 60fps with only brief frame drops.

Guess 0.2 was poorly optimized.
I started playing 0.2 a few days ago because I never got to play it until i got the story so far. I also still use base PS4, and it ran okay. It only dropped when I used Spellweaver against a Demon Tide.

Willow A113

Reaction score
Awards
Does Sora get royalties for having his likeness used in the Classic Kingdom films and games?
I'm surprised we didn't even get a moment where Donald/Goofy said something like "That looks like you, Sora!" I mean, they mentioned Mickey, but not the guy who was literally right there?

KudoTsurugi

Reaction score
Awards
Considering Scrooge McDuck and the fact we don’t get munny after each session, I somehow doubt it

NEOFuddyDuddy

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if Sora keeps all those dishes that Remy made mushed in his pockets. That's not very sanitary, now.....

HakaishinChampa

Reaction score
Awards
Chicken Little was a summon and that ups the movie's chances to being a world in the future

NEOFuddyDuddy

Reaction score
Awards
I mean, it confirms Chicken Little exists in the KHverse, but whether Nomura or Disney or whoever even wants to revisit this universally despised movie is a whole other matter.

Chicken Little is one of the greatest Disney films to be made, right next to Cars 2, A Christmas Carol, and Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, sullying such a classic. :mad:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
They could've just used The Castle of Illusion instead of Castle Oblivion. The 3DS Epic Mickey game proved Disney apparently still owned the copyright to that name.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Reaction score
Awards
What’s the in-universe explanation for there being a wall clock bearing Mickey’s exact likeness in Andy’s room?
Also if there's a Mickey Clock, does that mean in the World of Toybox Mickey, Donald and Goofy exist as cartoon characters like in ours?

Somnus cealum

Reaction score
Awards
it concerns me that hayner said its been 3 months since sora seen him and the gang but HOW THA FAQ do u get a old 1980's camera and 3 months later you get a FAQING QR code and knows what a FAQING smartphone is?!?!

people here are saying that the bigender logo in vens room is just a solar system thing but you can clearly see and ask a bunch of people and they will say its a bigender logo...

lots of people are saying that it was confirmed that kairi is sora's love interest. is that true?

Somnus cealum

Reaction score
Awards
HOW THA FAQ DID SORA LEARN HOW TO RUN UP WALLS AND SKY DIVE AND HE STILL KEEPS SOME OF HIS FLOWMOTION POWER?!!? AND CAN RIKU STILL USE FLOMOTION AND CAN AQUA STILL USE RAIL FLOWMOTION??

Somnus cealum

Reaction score
Awards
DfmH1XaVAAAQC2v.jpg
Since kairis hair is based off of utada's hair, is it safe to say that kairi is actually based off of utada herself?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6