• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Sheet Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I know of the Piano Collection and other small books that contain 1-3 pieces but is there a full music book or at least the best non legitimate website I can get Trumpet sheet music for some KH music. Clearly I'm not a pianist so I wouldnt buy the piano collection for that reason and because with all the ranges a piano can play playing the music off that would be fairly annoying. Anyone know if there such a book or website? If not im going to attempt to play by ear

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I know of the Piano Collection and other small books that contain 1-3 pieces but is there a full music book or at least the best non legitimate website I can get Trumpet sheet music for some KH music. Clearly I'm not a pianist so I wouldnt buy the piano collection for that reason and because with all the ranges a piano can play playing the music off that would be fairly annoying. Anyone know if there such a book or website? If not im going to attempt to play by ear

You may have to go by ear. That's what I did when I was playing saxophone and wanted to play some KH/FF/other anime and game music.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
is there a specific song you are looking for?
i just read your post again and noticed your are looking for Trumpet sheet music...
I have a lot of piano sheets but no brass because i dont play any... you always play the treble clef and transpose to Bb i think....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back