• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH & shcool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
do you think sora, kairi,or riku, had shcool?????

love me. love you. love money $_$

BrInGeR oF lIgHt

In the Jump Festa trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2 we can clearly see that kairi and selphie go to the same school, but i don't believe they had school in the first game.

BrInGeR oF lIgHt

Yeah, but she wasn't chosen. She's an average person, unlike sora and riku who are keyblade masters, and the last defense against the heartless.

NEO9011

The only reason why it wasn't seen or mentionedin KH1 is because the kids didnt have to go to school that day and the island in kh1 was only one of the many. They do not live on that island and did not go to school there. It was merely a place they went to to have fun.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
you know whats funny, you cant see any other islands from Destiny Islands during the time you are on the island. But then, when Sora is resting on his bed, he looks out to the storm over Destiny Islands. I want to know where that Island is, you know? It has been shown is the KH2 trailers, where Kari is, you know?? Iwonder why they didnt put it in the original game

keepfarming

they probably didnt put it in because we never go there anyway, they may not have decided what it would look like at that time or maybe it would just be reveiling too much too soon

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i think at the time when they were making the raft that was during their summer or something because they never mentioned about school.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they do have school it had to be at summer time or something making the raft at the time in kh!

Rikumylove

I think that you`re right Keepfarming, and I too think that they have a school, but I don`t get it... Why did they have to built a raft when they had those boats?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Rikumylove, they didn't want to draw attention to the fact that they were leaving. :-D They didn't even tell Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka what they were doing, so they had to be secretive and resourceful, so *bam* raft.

Anyway, they most definitely had school. My guess is that it was either summer or a weekend, on the two days we spent on Destiny Islands. And unless Kairi and Selphie just decided randomly to wear kilts, blouses, and ties, it's quite obvious.

shadowkiller

They probably went to school. It was probably summer or a weekend like everyone says. Also, thet do live there! What do you mean, "They don't live there" Sora's house is there. Why else would a house be there if he don't live there?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Sora_aroS said:
well it couldnt have been summer right cuz it was a year after kh one so that means kairi was missing school
what about the timeline of com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back