• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH SCREENSHOT HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Hey. If you recall in KH DDD at Sora's last battle, before he actually FOUGHT the boss, a long cut scene preceded. Somewhere in the cut scene, Sora mentions he will fight for the people the keyblade DID choose, and all the past main characters appear behind him. Can someone please link me to the screenshot of that? I can't find the photo anywhere.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No officially released screenshot of this has been released (for obvious reasons), so here's one taken from a recording:

pVAVO.jpg

Also, please remember that the spoiler ban doesn't lift until October 31st, 2012. Please post any and all spoilers here in its appropriate section for the consideration of others.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks a lot. But I didn't think this was a spoiler. Didn't mention the who the final boss was, and that quote was nothing too big. But I understand.
The spoiler is the picture. That's why this was moved to the spoiler section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back