• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh revenge of the fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn

Kingdom hearts: revenge of the fallen

It’s been a generation since sora beat the organization and a new enemy has appeared, The Remnants. They are what remain when both the heartless and nobody of the same being are destroyed, The darkness that is released when a heartless is destroyed and the void that is created when a nobody is defeated known only as nothingness come together and create a meaningless being that only knows how to destroy. The remnant of xehanort has gathered a new force, eternal haven. They seek only to destroy all non-remnants and create a new world for all remnants. They have raised an army and taken over countless worlds in their quest. Eternal havens base is located on an asteroid orbiting above twilight town called eternal fortress. A counter force has been created to stop eternal havens spree of destruction, the purest alliance. The purest alliance is a group of do-gooders who have come together to save their worlds, their numbers have grown rapidly they are now roughly around the population of an entire world. The purest alliance’s base is known as HQ. and is located at the core of a peaceful, futuristic world, just recently discovered, called zeran. Now you decide, will you save the worlds, or obliterate them.
Rules
1: no godmoding or power playing
2: romance is allowed but keep it pg13 and no language
3: no killing people without permission
4: put ANGELS DEMISE! At the top of your template
5: have fun!
The purest alliance
A counter force made to bring to end eternal havens destruction (see below)

Eternal haven
An army of remnants who seek to destroy all other beings and create a world for themselves

Remnants
Remnants are what remain when both the heartless and nobody of the same being are destroyed, The darkness that is released when a heartless is slaughtered and the void that is created when a nobody is crushed known only as nothingness come together and create a meaningless being that only knows how to destroy

Worlds
Star island (Destiny Island renamed)
Radiant garden (formerly hollow bastion)
Space paranoids (sub world)
Twilight town
Eternal fortress (eternal haven members only)
Traverse town
Disney castle
The timeless river (sub world)
The fire nation (avatar the last air bender’s world)
Zeran (a peaceful, futuristic world, where the alliance’s base is located)
HQ. (purest alliance members only!)

Here are the templates
Name:
Appearance: (pic or description)
Weapon: (what does your character use to fight?)
Alias: (eternal haven members only)
Bio: (at least two paragraphs long)
Personality:
Side: (purest alliance, eternal haven, or neutral)
Other:

Last edited:

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Your plot sounds intriguing,I'd like to try and join. I'll make a character and post it either later today or tommorow. If you'd like to contact me just send me a PM.

Sorry I need to know something. When you say "A generation" How many years is that? I'd like to know so I can determine the age of my character and how to fit it into my Bio. With saying this it may take a little longer to get the character ready,but I want to make it as accurate as I can. Thank you.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Your story does have interesting points. So i might join as an unborn who might later be the center of all evil...so don't count on me joining, but it doesnt mean i wont keep an eye out on this one, to see if it can at least get 3 more people, you get three more people to join and you can expect me to join.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well of what i have gathered and all that i believe this will answer your question

Unborns or Unbirths, are the emotional and soul part of what is left behind when a person first loses their heart and body. While the heart becomes a Heartless, and the left behind body begins to act on its own becoming a Nobody, the soul and emotions take physical shape creating an Unborn. However, unlike heartless and nobodies which are created when a person loses their heart and body, and then reforms on a particular world, Unborns only really appear around other Unborns.

thorn

I'm gonna go for the record a triple post

ANGELS DEMISE!
Name: reks zet
Appearance: reks is about 4’5” and slim but toned with pale skin. He has bright crimson eyes, spiky short silver hair (roxas style but riku color) and a white shirt with a red ring in it and a white circle in the middle and gold trimming and elbow length white sleeves, and black shorts, and white and black shoes shoes, and a chain Necklace with a gold pendant shaped like a heart, And a black fingerless glove with blue fire on the palm on his left hand and a gauntlet with a blue sapphire on his right.
Weapon: the Dragons Wrath, it has a dragon head on the end of it that makes it the key. It has a serpent like body wrapping around a pole to the key. The holder is two dragon tails wrapping around. And has a dragon’s eye in the middle of the key and the holder. The key chain is none other than a wyvern.
Bio: reks is sora and kairis son and lived on Star Island with his twin brother Aden and was there till he was seven. His parent’s disappeared when he was five, he, with the help of his twin brother, Aden, is built a gummi ship out of spare parts on the island and went in search of his parent’s. He is currently the leader of the purest alliance, and shares an apartment with his twin brother on zeran
Personality: he is very friendly and compassionate but as he is the leader of the alliance he must be strong and diligent but he still remains open and trusting when with loyal and reliable friends, not afraid to fight for what he believes is right and will always try to help.
Side: purest alliance

Other: is in love with sanato

ANGELS DEMISE!
Name: thorn (formerly xehanort)
Appearance: http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/h2/images/artwork/KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas.jpg
Weapon: angels demise a long two handed sword that has a red blade and a gold handle with a sapphire in between
Alias: the brutal enforcer
Bio: thorn doesn’t remember anything about his past, and is on a personal quest to find his heartless’ report’s
Personality: cold hearted and ruthless, he doesn’t care about anything except himself, he creates an illusion of security and shelter to his followers but all he wants is to become all-powerful, He will do whatever is necessary to achieve this goal.
Side: eternal haven
Other: he controls all lesser remnants (for example the way organization members controlled dusks, lesser meaning the ones that lost their form)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

Oh. Considering she lives australia like me she's probably in bed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back