• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kh:Return of the Org((slight spoilers))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
this is my first story please rate it and tell how good/bad it was thank you

KH: Return Of the Org.
Chapter 1: Doors
After reading the letter written by mickey, riku and sora knew what would have to happen. In the letter it said:
Dear Sora and Riku
After the long battle against the org..........
I have depressing news...............
The org. hasn’t been fully defeated...............
You must meat me by the world of............
Destruction Plaza.............
Towering In the beginning of the world inbetween..........
Take my train and meet in front of the world...............​
Sincerely, King Mickey.
P.S. This is a battle that only those who
have mastered the keyblade can win​
Riku looked at Sora and they knew immediately what had to be done............
They said their goodbyes to Kairi and everyone else at deatiny islands and boarded the train that had just arrived.
After arriving at Destruction Plaza, they caught up with mickey.
"So what do we do now"asked sora
"We go to the first door"replied mickey
On top of the first door was the number 12 and next to it was the words Apathetic Princess and a thunder symbol. All three walked up to the door..................But then a thundering voice replied "only one may enter"
Mickey stepped up "ill handle this one you go to the other doors"
Mickey stepped in and Larxene appeared with several thousands of thunder-like nobodies. Mickey summoned his gold keyblade and started slashing away at the nobodies until he finally reached Larxene.............going in for a lightning fast jump slash but Larxene easily dodged it..............
"You call that an attack.....what a weakling" Larxene said tauntingly "and you call yourself a king".....................
Riku and Sora went on and came to another door with number 11 in huge letters and next to it was the title Elegant Assassin’s Blade and a flower petal
"Marluxia................."said Sora in a low tone.
"I’ll take this one" Riku replied confidently.
Riku stepped to the door and entered. The door quickly shut behind him, and Marluxia appeared on his spectre with several thousand flower nobodies. Riku called out his keyblade, as the key came to him the angel wing unfolded and Riku went into his signature move dark aura and started killing many of his nobody enemies...............and then went after Marluxia, who had
hoped off of his spectre and had been waiting in his signature pose..........
"Ha...........you think you can beat me, Marluxia.............you must be crazy".............
Sora walked toward the next door.
"Luxord...........not him again" Sora thought to himself.
As Sora got to the door, he read the door: number 10, Man Who Gambles With Fate and next to it was a card symbol.
He entered the door and Luxord appeared with thousands of his Gambler Nobodies. Sora wasted no time in summoning his silver key and headed straight for Luxord, killing anything that got in his path....................

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Alright, not to be harsh or anything....But stop. Stop right here and start over. This story has no reasoning behind it. If it was a bit more cryptic or informative (IE it gives a brief statement about how the members of the Orginization have returned or hints as to why). The beginning section is rushed and pointless. So they get a note from Mickey. How do they get the note? How do they react emotionally? How on earth did the train get to the islands?
Go into more detail with everything, make sure to go slowly....Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back