• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
October 7th huh? Exactly one month after we get BBS ^^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope the US at least gets it this year...I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't come out until early 2011 for us... :( I'm keeping my hopes up...stay positive kupo...u gotta stay positive.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
They should make Re:coded an international release or at most just a month or two later. Didn't they start working on the voice acting (and there's not a lot of spoken scenes anyway) a while back? The voice of Jiminy confirmed that right?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
~Merry Christmas to me~ ~Merry Christmas to me~!
Here's hoping that it's a December release. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope the US at least gets it this year...I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't come out until early 2011 for us... :( I'm keeping my hopes up...stay positive kupo...u gotta stay positive.

Some site I don't remember had January 2011 as a placeholder a while ago.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thats not that bad...a late Xmas gift...lets hope they are right *crosses fingers*

I'm hoping they were wrong and we actually get it earlier xD

State

Awards
Seeing as how the delay between the Japanese and North-American versions of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was of five months, Kingdom Hearts Re: coded could get released in February.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Seeing as how the delay between the Japanese and North-American versions of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was of five months, Kingdom Hearts Re: coded could get released in February.
Not even much point in comparing times. KH2 took 3 months, while Days took 5 and BBS took 9. So... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back