• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well their demographic lately has just been us KH fans who would spend their life savings for anything they announce KH-related. And you know we'll do anything to play their games (even buy a console just to play one of their games).

That is true...so they are going to continue milking the series until Nomura can't stand it anymore upon which point KH3 will be released.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
HOLY BALLS!!

Why couldn't BBS be this fast T_T

1. This is the JAP release date, you know that right?
2. Re:Coded is obviously quick to make because of these reasons:

* They borrowed BBS's battle system and modified it. That only takes about a few weeks of work.
* They used all of 358/2 days models... making a huge time saver.
* The story is already made
* Most of the cutscenes were already made

The thing is that Re:Coded borrows a lot from all the other KH games that it makes it quick. BBS is completely new with new models, new areas, new music, new story, characters, battle system, gameplay, etc.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Also, Bbs had more cutscenes to deal with and more types of gameplay considering there will be 3 storylines, so it isn't shocking that Bbs took longer.

αsiя

space coke
Nomura said we won't have to wait that long. So I'm assuming before 2011.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ooh, Oct. 7. C'mon December or January release! It'd feel like a little deja vu-ish if they did it in Dec.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes I am actually, I'd hope it'd be a December release to capitalize on Christmas sales though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They've already started localization, so there really is no excuse for it not to be out by December.

RoseGirl007

Well their demographic lately has just been us KH fans who would spend their life savings for anything they announce KH-related. And you know we'll do anything to play their games (even buy a console just to play one of their games).

haha, yes, i've just brought a PSP for BBS, thank god Re:Coded is on DS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back