• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH realese emotions *sob*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos_20

ppl i want you know that i loved the time i spent here on the foruns and i will continue to post here even after the game comes out...i know some of you are leaving the foruns and such and i just wanted to say that you will always be welcomed here with open arms
I wishya all a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Remember....we are the ones who will open the door to the light!!

X

XEDELAS

hey i hope u have a great time where ever u go

no matter what happends the time i spent on the numerous forums and the adventures i had will always be remmbered in my heart.

yuna- but im not sure im ready to call them memories yet

and chrono this is to you

there will always be a door to the light

and

dejah

:|
i bet you guys will be back tomorrow..
trust me

your fingers will betray you.

temptation is too strong!!

X

XEDELAS

yes it is true i promised myself i wouldnt go on it but like a pompei man to a lambs ass i did it anyway lol

dejah

:|
hahha...

thou shan't leave...

thou CANT leave...

no matter how much you want to.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i won't leave but from now on im not reading any threads about spoilers i mean ive spoiled myself enough anyway, so i won't be on as much but i will be on sometimes to find a release date for the damn game lol

kairibreeze

i'm gonna try my best to not go on any KH related web sites, i'm changing my home page too beacuse i've already watched the intro and i promised myself i wouldn't.

So Bye Bye, Farewell KHinsider forum people

sephira808

i dun get it u guyz,leave after the releases of wat??kh2,kh3?now wth would u ppl do dat???wont there be a new things 2 talk about after the releases of kh 2 n 3?so y leave?as 4 me,i shall be here till the end n i sugest u kh fans outhere do the same

Last edited:

Crona Tronic

u guys obviously dont get it. the day i got my ps2 i got the game that had just released called kingdom hearts 2. It had superb graphics, and not only jolted my love for rpg's, but made me prefer that game over any others out there. truth is, when u get a new game that u wanted so badly, if u havent spoiled urself, u will almost shake whilst playing it for the first time. such is what happened to me. im sorry for those who think that thats stupid, but youve obviously never had this feeling before. sadly enough, the movie harold and kumar got it dead on. an untainted something that u desire so intensly. those of u who stay here, i dont hate u, i dont care that u r staying, all i care about right now is that i dont destroy what i love. i will see you all in march. i am sorry if ive ever offended you, but dont u dare say im not a fan cuz i dont stay. if u stay, u WILL NOT get that feeling.

Chronos, goodby, adieu whatever, but i hope u guys change ur mind before u ruin the game for urselves.

Crona Tronic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back