• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH RE:COM Should come to the 3DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5122332 said:
Hello, Roms.

[video=youtube;rmQFcVR6vEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs[/video]

Dogenzaka said:
Nomura's not in charge of Re:CoM's localization, ESPECIALLY not its European localization. Lmfao.

He makes the game, he doesn't handle foreign markets.

I never thought I'd say this in a Dogenzaka comment but... THIS! Nomura creates the story and character design but has nothing to do with the localization of the games.

PowerIsNothing

I thought about getting swap magic but almost every site I've been to, they are either out of stock or selling ones that are incompatible with my PS2.

tacochance

1.Stop double posting. 2.Europe will never get Re:COM, sorry, it's true, us bastards in America ar elucky we even got it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
[video=youtube;rmQFcVR6vEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs[/video]

I never thought I'd say this in a Dogenzaka comment but... THIS! Nomura creates the story and character design but has nothing to do with the localization of the games.

Illegal, schmaleegal. Owning a GBA isn't as cool as it was 5 years ago >:eek: and it isn't easy to get your hands on a copy of COM

Pestilence

Awards
They most likely wont port it. Doesent matter to me that much, original CoM is good as it is and i dont really feel the need to even play re:CoM after watching the cutscenes.

Besides if I/any european really wanted to play the game I/they would just pirate it in 10 minutes and square had only itself to blame for it.

PowerIsNothing

They most likely wont port it. Doesent matter to me that much, original CoM is good as it is and i dont really feel the need to even play re:CoM after watching the cutscenes.

Besides if I/any european really wanted to play the game I/they would just pirate it in 10 minutes and square had only itself to blame for it.

Well my PS2 is not chipped so the problems still there. As I said I would import it if I could get my hands on a swap magic. But I would most likely break my PS2 trying to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back