• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Re Coded Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Hi everyone I know some of you know that I don't really like KH much anymore just because I feel like there milking the series but I was just wondering if I should even bother getting KH Re Coded? I heard good/ bad things about the game.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Yes. It's worth your money and time. I always thought of it as a filler and a useless spin-off they made just to keep KH3-excited fans happy. I bought it anyway. I ate my words during the first part of the game. The gameplay's fun and unexpected(well, for me at least) and so is the story.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
alright thanks I'll probably rent it to see if its worth my time :D

Morrosseth

At first I wasn't going to buy it but then I started watching it on Youtube and decided to get it. (just like I did with BBS) I already had a DS and it's KH. How bad could it be? I thought the storyline was really good although the gameplay tended to annoy me a lot. I think it's woth it, especially if you wait a while for the price to go down. Go ahead and rent it and try it out.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I would say get it, but whatever you do, don't get it for the story. The BbS-esque battle system is crazy fun, and the amount of customization to do is almost frightening. The game is crammed full of post-game awesomeness including trophies and the totally-unecessary-yet-adorable Avatar system. You could probably play the game for a good 40-50 hours without getting very bored. I've already passed 20 hours, and I'm still working towards increasing my level, getting more keyblades, completing the stat matrix, and leveling up the keyblades I have. There's a fair amount of grinding involved, but the system sectors (new areas to fight in) are made more interesting because you have to bet points on your performance. The repeat worlds are a bit boring, but there are a couple cool new areas and the blox spread around shake things up a bit. Also, the new gameplay styles like the 3rd person shooter segment, the auto-scroll sidescroller part, and the turn-based RPG bit (all of Olympus Coliseum), are amazingly fun and succeed in keeping things fresh.

A lot of that is probably all gibberish to you, so I'll just say yes, it is worth it. If you've played BbS, you'll probably want to rent it to see if you want another go at a similar battle system (which does have some great twists, though), but if you haven't played BbS I would say it's a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back