• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Re:Coded - Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naught

So I've done the game, got all cards in castle oblivion and I'm level 62. I need to level up so any you guys got any tips?

Naught

Try doing the floors on Tag Mode. It's a great way to level up without progressing through the storyline. You should also use Oathkeeper.

Like I said, I've done the game, so story wise I'm not bothered. Tag mode requires more people right? I don't have anyone to play with on tag mode.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like I said, I've done the game, so story wise I'm not bothered. Tag mode requires more people right? I don't have anyone to play with on tag mode.

Just another Ds or a wii. You'll need to recieve a fair amount of floors before the experience really starts adding up. Im at around level 85 now and my ds isn't recieveing any more cards (seems to be capping at 65 floors) but I'm still leveling up fairly regularly

Naught

Just another Ds or a wii. You'll need to recieve a fair amount of floors before the experience really starts adding up. Im at around level 85 now and my ds isn't recieveing any more cards (seems to be capping at 65 floors) but I'm still leveling up fairly regularly

Could you explain the Tag mode a little more? Not following you too well, sorry.
Is it download play or something? And what exactly is it. Is it a system sector?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Could you explain the Tag mode a little more? Not following you too well, sorry.
Is it download play or something? And what exactly is it. Is it a system sector?

Yes, they are System Sectors. You use Tag Mode as the multiplayer mode. People have bypassed it by pulling up a DS demo on the Wii and downloading it while in Tag Mode's Sleep Mode.

Naught

Yes, they are System Sectors. You use Tag Mode as the multiplayer mode. People have bypassed it by pulling up a DS demo on the Wii and downloading it while in Tag Mode's Sleep Mode.

Ah ok. Well I can't really do that, I think I'll try find another way for grinding.
Thanks.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I didn't know where else to post this, but I played RE:coded on my 3DS the other day, and the circle pad really makes Sora easier to control. It feels just like BBS tbh, but with really choppy graphics. The circle pad makes battles easier I guess.

axel95

Awards
I didn't know where else to post this, but I played RE:coded on my 3DS the other day, and the circle pad really makes Sora easier to control. It feels just like BBS tbh, but with really choppy graphics. The circle pad makes battles easier I guess.
Agreed. As for the OP, go to questploration for Olympus Coliseum, go to Outside the Coliseum, and you will get a fairly decent chunk of EXP. You can also do system sectors and redeem your points for EXP at the end as well.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just an FYI, you do NOT need another system, DS or Wii, players, wifi, etc. to do tag mode. You can earn avatar parts and system sector floors by yourself!

Just go into tag mode and let it run until balloons start popping up. That earns you a scratch-off card (rewards you with commands and avatar parts) and a system sector floor automatically. I did this by myself. It took some time (to earn all 99 puppies), but I just let the system charge (open face - don't let it close and go into sleep mode) while I read, played another game, or carried on with my life!

StVen

Just an FYI, you do NOT need another system, DS or Wii, players, wifi, etc. to do tag mode. You can earn avatar parts and system sector floors by yourself!

Just go into tag mode and let it run until balloons start popping up. That earns you a scratch-off card (rewards you with commands and avatar parts) and a system sector floor automatically. I did this by myself. It took some time (to earn all 99 puppies), but I just let the system charge (open face - don't let it close and go into sleep mode) while I read, played another game, or carried on with my life!

Did you got all 100 floors by leaving DS? I tried this but then it stopped at about 50 balloons/avatars, I never got anything past that. So I had to use my Wii. I left my DS close-lid and I still get balloons. However, like I said, it stopped popping at ~50. I don't know if this is because I close the lid or something else.

EDIT: I researched it and I think you actually can get them using 1 DS but I don't know if there's any confirmation or not. I am still looking into it though.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Did you got all 100 floors by leaving DS? I tried this but then it stopped at about 50 balloons/avatars, I never got anything past that. So I had to use my Wii. I left my DS close-lid and I still get balloons. However, like I said, it stopped popping at ~50. I don't know if this is because I close the lid or something else.

EDIT: I researched it and I think you actually can get them using 1 DS but I don't know if there's any confirmation or not. I am still looking into it though.

The thing is, you have to have patience. Sometimes balloons would pop up instantly, other times it would take hooooours. I think the longest time I clocked a balloon not showing up was 3 hours. I went to run errands, came back and there was finally a balloon. It may even take longer for reasons I have not looked into, but I found out about doing it by yourself before I attempted it, so I didn't sit around and stare at the screen all day.

I'm not sure if this is legitimate, but it seemed like going into tag mode and then completing some of the floor challenges given by balloons, helped prompt more balloons to show up in tag mode.

Finally, yes, I got all 100 floors, and even more balloons for the 99 puppies (you don't always win a puppy). It's a waiting game, so distract yourself with something else in the meantime. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back