• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Rant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey guys, it’s me….Genocide….god I’m lonely. [incredible hulk ending plays]
I just got unbanned and back with a rant that will likely to cause me to do so again. You see, because of what the series has become, I can’t enjoy it much anymore. And because of all the more people that join, I can barely enjoy the site anymore. I can’t even be my playful self in the theorizing section because the newbs are the ones with the power. Someone takes what I say out of context, runtellmod, and BAM! Banhammer. Someone who has no idea of how I make a joke can decide my future on here. That’s disgusting. Someone who doesn’t even know me gets to decide how I act. To this I say “Your mother. Your mother’s mother. Yo greasy greasy got a hole in her pants. Got a big behind like Frankenstein. Goin beep beep beep down Sesame Street.” Also, fuck your shit.
ANYWHO, I just came on to say that I don’t like Kingdom Hearts. I do, but I don’t. And do you know why? Nomura. He just ruins everything he touches. And stupid people just jump on any piece of shit he plops out. The worst part is, they eat the shit right up and say it’s the best shit in the world. Take a look at Final Fantasy 7. The only thing KHI’s golden boy [Audo] and I ever agreed upon….that and my banning. He’d be rolling over in his grave if her were dead. Final Fantasy 7 is higly regarded as one of the greatest games ever.
Why? I’ve played it. It’s not good. Emo main character teams up with another emo character, a sullen big tittie girl that’s secretly in love with the main character, the stupid dead bitch he’s in love with, a really annoying whore/”ninja”, the obligatory black man that has absolutely NO point in the game whatsoever, a furry creature and its furfag. Is that all of them? Oh yeah, and his effeminate rival that tries to kill him, but doesn’t have the common decency to die, despite the fact that no one wants him around, and only stupid people love him because of how little he talks and how big his sword is. Which in NOT stupid people language means he has a really little penis and overcompensates by having galaxy raping abilities.
Bullshit. Yeah fan bitches, I talked about your precious Final Fantasy 7. Wha’chu gonna do? But I digress....

KH Rant 1

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
15ebuy9.jpg

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So, that's why you got banned? I don't know, but that last ban seemed quite random, if you ask me. I wonder if Samhain got banned to. I haven't seen him in awhile and he was another one of the ones pissed off by Nomura's great idea and all the retcons.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you saying Tifa does NOT in fact have tig ol' bitties? Aqua's next.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Are you saying Tifa does NOT in fact have tig ol' bitties? Aqua's next.

Well, you can at least give Aqua credit for having the biggest titties for a KH original character. Tifa might dwarf her, but she definitely dwarfs Kairi, Namine, Olette, and even Larxene. Seriously, I doubt that Organization cloak is really hiding much. I think it's better at making the male members look like they have them than anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sorry I thought this was a KH rant.

But now I understand.

It's both.
And don't worry. Every character is getting the ass rape.

Well, you can at least give Aqua credit for having the biggest titties for a KH original character. Tifa might dwarf her, but she definitely dwarfs Kairi, Namine, Olette, and even Larxene. Seriously, I doubt that Organization cloak is really hiding much. I think it's better at making the male members look like they have them than anything.

Larxene is sexy.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
also you were banned for being a smegma do you really think i care about what you think about the direction (or lack thereof) kh is going lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
also you were banned for being a smegma do you really think i care about what you think about the direction (or lack thereof) kh is going lol

Not really. I don't care if you care either. You don't like me. I don't care.

BUT I just wanted to express that. I also wanted to be silly.

I got banned because I broke a rule. Nothing new. Except I won't do it anymore. I know better now.s1shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back