• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Pranksters RP Signups!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Can I just say something?

Miki Hikari started this thread in June.

Her most recent 'update' to this thread (and the progress of any subsequent roleplay) was in September, and that was to just say she was adding people.

For all anyone here knows, this thing died three months ago. Maybe consult Miki Hikari before making a character to check that this thing's still going ahead. By the same token, check with other people who've signed up too, to see if they're even going to be around for this.

Arpack

Awards
Can I just say something?

Miki Hikari started this thread in June.

Her most recent 'update' to this thread (and the progress of any subsequent roleplay) was in September, and that was to just say she was adding people.

For all anyone here knows, this thing died three months ago. Maybe consult Miki Hikari before making a character to check that this thing's still going ahead. By the same token, check with other people who've signed up too, to see if they're even going to be around for this.
yup sounds good i will choose terra

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yup sounds good i will choose terra

Maybe Orion was not clear:

This RP is likely dead. No one is playing it. You cannot join it. Consult with others within it if it can be continued but otherwise, don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back