• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh or kh2 secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

whichs ecret ending was better

• kh secret ending

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • kh 2 secret ending

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
oh kh1 secret ending is deep dive a.k.a another side another story i liked both u should of put multi choice

RiseAgainst

the kh secret ending was awesome because of the fighting and cool cloaks, but the kh2 one looked like a couple really tall skinny power rangers. (it was just one more thing that disappointed me in kh2

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KH1 PWNED... I at least know one of the characters when I watched it....lol(Riku with his blindfold)..and KH2's was....uh.......yeah......

Armored people do not PWN...>_>....its not FMA its KH2 damnit...stupid SE...

O

Oberon

KH2 ending, because the knights are SO much cooler.

Be careful Kawaii, those mods will bite your head off with that language! lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..Oh yes..saying "damnit"...is gonna get Kawaii in trouble....sure..if it does..i'll sue..somehow....damnit..XD *kawaii is sooooo bad*

KH1 DeepDive PWNZ all....why..cuz......Armored people dont PWN...thats why...SE this is not FMA!!!

B0nD 0f Flam3s

Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>..Oh yes..saying "damnit"...is gonna get Kawaii in trouble....sure..if it does..i'll sue..somehow....damnit..XD *kawaii is sooooo bad*

KH1 DeepDive PWNZ all....why..cuz......Armored people dont PWN...thats why...SE this is not FMA!!!

lol..... i rather go for kh2 because of the armored knights and.... yea well the keybladesall over the place .. and what not lol

KHredhead06

I like kh1 better, because it had fighting and stuff. the kh2 ending is ok... but the first one was better

B0nD 0f Flam3s

Angel's Prayer said:
They both rock! I love the music and the shock you get when you see each one for thr first time. :D

lol yea u kinda get the shock at the end of the secret ending and the exciement u feel right be4 the secret ending starts lol i should have went for kh 1 because kh 2 was to short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back