• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

I don't care if this thread is going to be closed, I just want beople to know that KH Online is about to start a Beta test!
Google KH Online, it will bring you the homepage and you can sign up! After that, hurry to the Beta Testing thread located in Updates. Sign up to be a part of Beta testing! Hurry! Space is limited!
The FUTURE OF KH could be so much better if people know about this.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KH Online...Isn't that another fan forum? It would help if you posted a link, or put up some pics. That way, we'd be more inclined to go check this out.

TrueRoxas527

Just remeber, there isn't much space. I was automatically on the list because I posted in EVERY forum. And currently hold the most number of posts on that site.

T

tazztig

Is this just a link to sign up for something.................<><><><><<><><><><>

TrueRoxas527

The KH Online game is coming out tomorrow. Those on th list will ne able to enter.
Also, I didn't know about the part where you gotta be 13. That just wrecked this whole thing.

And, I didn't make a thread on this. Evan did, with his KHInsider account, but it was quickly destroyed.
Just lie if you really want to get in. He won't know.

TrueRoxas527

Thanks to those who signed up. Evan is going to happy that I got more people onto the site.
Please, make an account, help out the KH community! It's all free!

jarm7

It is a real game for all those who say other wise (it is made with RPG maker Xp) I just joined and asked to be a beta tester hpefully i am in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back