• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ONLINE!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Extreme announcement! All though the game doesn't have ,uch to it and it's just a Beta test. KH Online is open for people to sign up! Search KH Online on Google, it will bring up a page!
Click on the one for KHONline. Make an Account and sign up for the game! It's under the 'Beta testing' thread in Updates. Hurry! Space is limited!

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Extreme announcement! All though the game doesn't have ,uch to it and it's just a Beta test. KH Online is open for people to sign up! Search KH Online on Google, it will bring up a page!
Click on the one for KHONline. Make an Account and sign up for the game! It's under the 'Beta testing' thread in Updates. Hurry! Space is limited!

uhm cant you just show the link...or maybe your just tricking us

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I got a question. Do you have to pay to be on it? And if you do, I'm not getting. Even though I'm a KH fan I wouldn't stoop so low to a game on the internet that costs me $19.95 or so to play every month.

Rix

:)
Awards
No need to make two threads about this. It ill most likely be counted as spam!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
And then the world gains another MMO that cost shittons of money to play and is full of retarded prepubescent kids much like this site.

Unless it's fake, but I'd rather not waste my time looking for something that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back