• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh online: It's very possible. My thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan.is.dumb

Nomura although later stated that he does not plan to go onto a direct sequal

That could mean that there would be an online version of Kingdom Hearts. You get on the internet with it, and create your own keyblade, and then select one of the KH series characters. You could save your keyblade to your game even.

So, after you get the keyblade made and choose your character, you find 2-4 people and go through a level together and have to do different types of goals. Like defeat so many heartless in such amount of time. Or find so many items and synth them and get rewarded at the end. The faster you get, the higher the points. There could be a leader board even.

You could use those points, and buy more states and other like items or better things to add to your keyblade.

There could be a battle section online. You battle two people, or get a tag team going.

Man, the things you can think of in the shower...Because this isn't a direct sequal to KH, this could be right. Most people said a movie or show, but he didn't say it was a video game or not.

Thanks.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Dylan.is.dumb said:

That could mean that there would be an online version of Kingdom Hearts. You get on the internet with it, and create your own keyblade, and then select one of the KH series characters. You could save your keyblade to your game even.

So, after you get the keyblade made and choose your character, you find 2-4 people and go through a level together and have to do different types of goals. Like defeat so many heartless in such amount of time. Or find so many items and synth them and get rewarded at the end. The faster you get, the higher the points. There could be a leader board even.

You could use those points, and buy more states and other like items or better things to add to your keyblade.

There could be a battle section online. You battle two people, or get a tag team going.

Man, the things you can think of in the shower...Because this isn't a direct sequal to KH, this could be right. Most people said a movie or show, but he didn't say it was a video game or not.

Thanks.

he said he wouldnt come into a direct sequel, enter Chain of Memories, and now Kingdom Hearts II is already out, it an unrealistic idea, it would kind of ruin the game, but still a cool idea, it would maybe work for Final Fantasy but never for Kingdom Hearts, unles it turns into a Final Fantasy type game, which i doubt because Nomura even said it himself.

good thinking tho

Twinblades

no thats probaly wont happen cuz i no there has 2 b a story line

i think that there wil be a new story explaining the keyblade system and it will invovle every KH character

CloudX159

i think this would be a great idea and could even explain the SPOILER(whole KEYBLADE WAR? and the 1 million keyblades)END SPOILER....

S

Shadow Soldier

Honestly, there have been so many threads of hopes of KH being online. At least I think o.0.

Anyways. I hope it doesnt happen. Even though it would be cool. But they are probably gonna screw it up somehow. Like making us pay. Or you gotta pay to get levels. I just know they would do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back