• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH- Nobodies Become Somebodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Woo hoo!!! You're back and updating!!! That's awesome. That really sucked about you being sick and all, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Anyway, that was a really good chapter. So, these new Heartless are just illusions? That's weird, but I'm sure all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
that was so worth the wait!
can't wait to see what happens next :)

Thanks! I'm glad you are still enjoying it! I am actually half way through the next chapter, so MAYBE this next weekend I'll post it, depending on how busy student teaching goes. ^^

Woo hoo!!! You're back and updating!!! That's awesome. That really sucked about you being sick and all, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Anyway, that was a really good chapter. So, these new Heartless are just illusions? That's weird, but I'm sure all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Yes, only illusions *shifty eyes* Why that is might not be revealed for a while XD I'm not sure when I want to mention it...hmmmmm...

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
-UGH! Sorry about another wait! COMPUTER CRASHED...had to retype chapter...yeah, that whole deal.​

NOBODIES BECOME SOMEBODIES

Chapter Five: The Escape

Sora's eyelids lazily opened, with him expecting a blinding ray of light from the sun to come into view. However, the dark night sky filled the space above him.

I guess I didn't sleep as long as I had thought...

He then heard a faint snore and glanced over to his right. Kairi was slumbering peacefully next to him.

Wow...did all of that...really happen between us?

The brunette couldn't believe that he had been brave enough to ask the girl he loved if he could KISS
her...

...and she had obliged...and willingly.

Sora felt his cheeks heat up as a goofy grin came upon his face. He sighed contently and gently stroked his fingers across Kairi's forehead, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

“I love you...my princess...” he spoke softly, “I just wish I had the wits to tell you that when you're actually awake,” he chuckled slightly, “But, one day...one day I can-”

BAMMMM!

The raft shook violently, sending Sora toppling over Kairi and waking her up.

“Hey, what was...?” Kairi looked around.

Riku stomped over to his friends after what had happened, “What's all that racket? I need to sleep more than this!”

“It wasn't us!” Sora protested.

“Then who made th-”

“Uh, guys...” Kairi spoke firmly, yet quietly, pointing her finger upwards, “I think that is what our raft ran into.”

The boys noticed a slight look of fear in the girl's eyes and quickly glanced up to what she was referring to...

...a heartless...a giant, ominous looking Darkside to be exact.

“What!” Riku stared at the beast, his mouth agape.

“I had a feeling this was going to happen,” Sora stated.

His companions faced him with a curious expression.

“But...how, Sora?” Kairi questioned, “I never saw anything out of the ordinary.”

“Neither did I,” Riku agreed, “What's going on?”

Sora explained,“I noticed something...strange...when we were leaving the island yesterday. It looked like the way it was when it was first attacked a few years ago.”

“You mean, the night everything started, right?” Riku asked.

“Yeah, but...” Sora shook his head, “...it was just a blur and then it looked like the island was normal again.”

The wind blew furiously and water from the ocean began to swoop into the air and encircle the Darkside.

“Pardon me, boys...but, can we get back to the problem here?” Kairi wondered.

The boys continued to discuss the issue of Sora's mysterious sighting without even looking at her.

“HELLO!” Kairi waved her arms to finally get their attention, both of them giving her a sheepish grin.

Kairi continued, “We aren't just going to stand here and do nothing now, are we?” her keyblade appeared in her hand. She was not about to be helpless to them anymore.

“Kairi...” Sora admired her sudden bravery and grinned, “She's right! Let's go, Riku!”

Riku simply nodded with an apparent smirk on his face, both he and Sora's weapon now in their grasp.

Sora lunged forward at the creature first, aiming for its arm using Firaga. Meanwhile, from up behind them, more large heartless were surrounding the trio's raft without their knowledge.

The waves began crashing against the raft. Kairi and Riku, while trying to keep their balance, got spun around and saw the other Darksides. They now took their chance to join in the fight and began attacking.

This whole time Sora was trying every move he knew, but the heartless wouldn't even budge or sway back from any of the blows.

What the heck! Sora was beginning to become frustrated, Normally that would've been enough attacks to defeat it. What type of enemy IS this?

“Sora! You having any luck?” Riku exclaimed, realizing his hits against their foes were useless as well.

“No! Nothing's working!” the keyblade master replied in an irksome tone.

Suddenly, all three Darksides slammed a hand down, shattering the floating vessel into splintered pieces of lumber.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sent flying in the air and crashed down into the icy cold water. The three comrades came to the surface, gasping for air and coughing.

Sora immediately swam over to Kairi and held her close.

“Are you alright?” he asked, worried.

Kairi nodded frantically, “Yes...Is Riku okay?”

“Over here, you two!” Riku called over to them from the log of wood he was grabbing a hold of.

Moments later, they all now clung on to the remains of their raft, slowly drifting away from the heartless that had appeared before them.

“Well...now what?” Riku frowned.

“They aren't going to attack our home again, are they?” Kairi pondered.

“Whenever we find out who did this...I'm gonna-” Riku pounded his fist onto the wood, “Why are they back again?”

Sora exhaled deeply, not sure what to think of the current situation, “I don't know...but those weren't just ordinary heartless. We didn't even phase them when we attacked.”

Not even mere seconds later, the sky surrounding them swirled in a million flashing colors before fading back to a surreal, light blue, the sun starting to come out from behind the clouds. The heartless that had been in the distance were now nowhere to be seen.

The friends were in complete shock, but were so dizzy and tired all of a sudden that they didn't even realize they had started to wearily close their eyes, passing out cold.

xxxxXXXXxxxxXXXXxxxxXXXXxxxx

“I see that they are already experiencing the effects of my magic,” Jazel had a vision of what had happened and laughed to herself.

Evrer looked up at her, “What did you see?” his fingers fiddled together as he grew anxious, “Oh, do tell me, for I desire to know what difficulties our enemies are faci-”

“Quiet, worm!” Jazel sneered at him, “You need to get my ship ready!”

Her henchman used his arms to cover his head in shame, “S-so sorry, m-m-milady! But, w-what do you need your s-ship f-f-for?”

“Isn't it obvious? This scheme is going to go much deeper...and much farther...than I had originally planned.”

Evrer smiled slyly, “Oh, really?”

The lady grabbed her cloak and wrapped it around her frame, “Yes, and you will come with me...”

She looked out her window one more time.

“...to Hollow Bastion.”​

Riku floated in midair. He couldn't see anything around him, but it felt to him like he was slowly falling downwards.

“What...is this feeling?” he murmured weakly, “I can't...feel the light anymore...”

Come back...Riku.”

“That voice...”

Why have you strayed for so long?”

“Who is that?”

Riku's head began to throb in pain, and he couldn't move or even make a sound.

Leave me...alone...I don't...want this...

His eyes were clenched shut. His body ached, and he could feel darkness seeping into him.

No...I can't...

He gasped for air, suddenly screaming out an ear-splitting cry.

“ANSEEEEEEM!”

xxxx

Riku's eyes shot open, and his vision instantly focused.

He sat up slowly and brushed away the wet hair that had clung to his forehead. He noticed that a dry towel had been draped over him to keep him warm.

“Hey, Sora? Kairi?” he looked around the room, “Where are you guys?”

Riku stood up, dropped the towel on the floor, and found a door to his right. A blinking, red button was on the wall next to it.

He pressed it and the door sped open with a Swooooosh! revealing none other than King Mickey himself.

The royal mouse was sitting at a desk piled up with books. He was intently staring at one of them while flipping some pages. It was easy to tell he had been researching something for a while now.

“Your Majesty?” Riku walked over to him.

Mickey's head suddenly popped up, “Oh, Riku! You're awake...” he had been so lost in concentration that he didn't notice Riku had even come through the door.

The boy sat down in an empty chair, “So, what all...happened?” he looked around once more, “Where are we?”

Mickey laughed a little, “One of our gummi ships. Surprised?”

“Yeah, it's just...how did you know about...”

“Well, it all started when some strange things happened at the castle. Lots of heartless appeared, but we couldn't fend them off. There was something different about them.”

Riku nodded, “That happened to us, too.”

“Yup! As I had figured. So, Donald, Goofy, and I suspected we could possibly travel between worlds again. When that was found out to be a fact, we headed over to your world and your island.”

“Wow...” Riku was in awe, “...and you definitely had great timing. We were goners.”

“Welp, I'm just glad you're alright and that we found you in time...You three were asleep for a full day, and now that you're awake, maybe you can help us figure out what's going on.”

Riku smiled, “Of course.”

“Alright!” the king sat up, “Let's go to where the others are.”

He began to walk toward the room's exit toward the cockpit, but Riku stopped him.

“Hey, um...Could I ask you something?”

Mickey turned back around, “Sure, Riku. What's on your mind?”

“Do you think...what has been happening is...our fault?”

The king was taken aback, “What? Why would you think that?”

“Well...not too many days ago, Sora and I were talking about how we missed all the adventures...and how we wished we could go on one again. But...for it to happen like this...” he looked down at his feet, “...we didn't mean to-”

“Riku...” Mickey frowned slightly, “I understand what you're thinking, but...that doesn't mean this is your fault. It's all in your head.”

“But...But, I-”

“Now, don't start that,” the mouse now grinned from ear to ear, “Let's go greet Sora and Kairi with a happy face, okay?”

Riku glanced back at his friend, and a small, yet genuine smile came upon his expression, “Alright...sounds good.”

As the two walked out of the room, Riku still couldn't help but think about the dream he had.

What exactly...was that all about?

While in the cockpit altogether, everyone discussed and agreed that they should look around for more clues at various worlds.

“Before we do that, though, we need to head back to the castle,” said Donald.

“Yeah!” Goofy concurred, “Queen Minnie and Daisy are still there.”

“No need to worry about them,” Mickey reassured, “If my suspicions are correct, we should have no problem reaching them once we land.”

“Suspicions?” Sora questioned, “Is there something you know about that we don't, Your Majesty?”

“No, no, nothing like that. You'll see what I mean when we get there. In the meantime,” he looked over to Riku and Kairi as well, “...you all should probably take it easy, and maybe even get some more sleep.”

Kairi yawned a bit, “Sounds fine to me.”

Riku headed back to the room he had awoken at and bid his friends goodnight. Not far down from outside his door, Sora and Kairi remained in the hallway.

“Hey...Sora?”

Sora smiled at her, “Yes, Kairi?”

Kairi tightly grasped one of Sora's hands in her own.

“K-Kairi? What is it?”

“I...I just...” she looked up at him with a smile, but a small trickle of a tear rolled down her cheek, “Everything...will turn out okay again...right?”

Kairi didn't care if Sora saw she was upset. She knew she didn't have to hide her true emotions around him any longer.

“Hey...” Sora took his free hand and cupped her cheek, “Of course it will. It always does, right? We just need to believe in ourselves.”

Kairi smiled a little wider, “Yeah, you're right. I'm...sorry for the waterworks,” she laughed a little.

“No worries,” Sora nodded, “Everyone needs a good cry now and then.”

He now removed his hand from her face and took her other hand.

“Now...” he asked, bowing slightly, “May I walk you to your quarters?”

Kairi giggled loudly, “You don't need to be so formal, Sora.”

Sora then surprised her when he bent down on the ground with one knee and brought her hand up to his lips, kissing it lightly, “And why ever not?” he grinned up at her.

Kairi's face became a light red, and she looked down at the hand he had kissed, “Sora, I...” then she looked into his eyes, “I would be honored.”

“As you wish, Kairi,” Sora stood back up and they began walking together, ready for a good night's sleep.

xxxxXXXXxxxxXXXXxxxxXXXXxxxx​

In the town of Hollow Bastion, now with it's renamed former title, Radiant Garden, Yuffie strolled along the street with Aerith. They had been shopping in the town square and were carrying bags of supplies over to Merlin's house.

“I can't believe everything is almost complete,” Aerith smiled joyfully.

“I know! We've all been working so hard and we'll finally have the town completely constructed back to the way it was!” Yuffie exclaimed excitedly.

“So,” Aerith questioned, “Have you decided what area you would like to live in? Knowing Merlin, once all the houses are completed he'll probably want his place for himself.”

“Hmmmm...” the black-haired ninja pondered before responding, “I'm not quite sure. I suppose, if it was possible...I would try to-”

“Aerith! Yuffie! Quick!” a voice hollered.

The girls immediately turned around and saw Merlin appear before them in a puff of colored smoke.

“What is it?” Aerith wondered.

“It-it-it's Leon! He's in trouble!” the magician shouted.

“Leon?” Yuffie asked, “Where is he?”

Merlin turned into a blue bird and began to fly away, “We haven't a moment to waste! Follow me!”

-Yeah, I figured, after watching Sword in the Stone again, that I should have Merlin turn into an animal of some sort lol but, there you go! Please Comment! XD Thanks!​

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Aw man, that was awesome!!! I really liked that chapter. So, the Disney gang is all back together again. That's good to see. It was also good to see Sora, Riku, and Kairi saved; I thought they were in serious trouble for a second when they passed out in the middle of the ocean. So, what is this Jazel character up to? She is relly starting to get to me. Well, I guess all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

HeartOfTheHero

wow, what's going on with them not being able to defeat the heartless? very interesting...
the bit with Sora and Kairi at the beginning was very sweet :)
great job, i can't wait for more!

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm happy to see you are still enjoying the story, HeartOfTheHero! <3 Thank you so much for commenting. I hope to write much more often with summer here ^.^ And yes, I'm not sure when I will reveal the whole "heartless can't be defeated" plot...MAYBE in a few chapters...I dunno xD

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
NEW CHAPTER!!!! GAH, TOOK FOREVER CUZ LIFE IS ANNOYING! UGH! SORRY AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

NOBODIES BECOME SOMEBODIES

Chapter Six: Cruel Fate

The mystic lady and her servant shuffled along the crowds amidst a busy street. The fact that no one had noticed them was due to a spell she had cast on the townfolk.​

“Ugh! This place is discusting!” Evrer sneered, “The horrible scent of light is everywhere!” He glanced up at Jazel, “I hope you're satisfied with the mission so we can get out of here.”​

She replied with an evil grin, “I am quite pleased. Besides, the location of our next stop has been consumed by darkness for some time now.”​

Her small creature leaped up in delight, “Oh, goodie! I can hardly wait!”​

In minutes time they reached the swirling portal which had brought them there, and they disappeared in a flash of light.​

xxxx​

Sora and the gang now returned to Disney Castle, the gummi ship landing near the royal gardens.​

“Now, Donald and Goofy, while the others and myself check up on things here, could you have Chip and Dale perform a maintenance overview of the ship? We need to prepare for another departure as soon as possible.” Mickey told them.​

“Yes, Your Majesty!” the knight and magician stood tall and addressed him firmly, then left to carry out their orders.​

The four remaining continued to walk toward the castle entrance, always staying aware that the enemy could pop out at them at any given moment.​

“Welp, looks like the coast is clear,” Mickey stated when they came to the throne room, “It's just as I had predicted.”​

“Oh, I get it,” Sora understood, “Because recently, the heartless have randomly shown up and then vanished just as soon as they appear.”​

“Exactly!”​

“So, didn't you tell us that we need to head towards the Cornerstone of Light?” Kairi questioned the mouse.​

“Yeah, but...what is it?” Riku wondered.​

The king had the three follow him while he explained, “It is our world's most precious treasure, and it's been around for some time. Sora here could tell you that from his own experience.”​

Sora laughed a little, thinking again of the past when he, Donald, and Goofy had traveled back in time.​

“Anyways,” Mickey continued, “The Cornerstone of Light has served as our castle's means of protection from danger.”​

He then proceeded to press a lever on his throne's seat, opening the ground and revealing a staircase. They all descended down into the room, and they were warmly greeted by Daisy and Queen Minnie.​

“Oh, it's ever so good to see you again, Sora,” Minnie smiled.​

“Yes, welcome back,” Daisy concurred, glancing over to the people standing next to him, “And you must be some of his friends.”​

“Yes, ma'am,” Kairi grinned, “My name is Kairi, and this is Riku.”​

Riku simply replied, “Nice to meet you.”​

“So, this is Riku,” Minnie talked to Mickey directly now, “I remember you telling me about him.”​

“Oh, so the king-” Riku started.​

“Yes,” the queen turned back to face him, “You sure seem like a very nice young man.”​

Riku had rarely been addressed in that fashion before an began to stutter a little, “Well, um...thank you.”​

Sora tried his best to hide a chuckle as his friend's expense, until Riku 'lightly' punched him in the side, quieting his noises instantly.​

“Sorrrry...” Sora grunted in a whisper.​

“Miss Kairi. Such a pleasure to meet you, too,” Minnie spoke to the girl.​

Kairi bowed towards the queen, “Oh, no, the pleasure is all mine.”​

“No need to be so formal, dear. Just call me Minnie.”​

Daisy trudged up to Sora, suddenly pointing a menacing finger at his face, “Now I hope Donald hasn't been rushing into danger again!”​

Sora drew back on instinct, “N-n-no! He's just fine, I promise! Goofy and him are here with us, too.”​

The duck crossed her arms, “Well, I would sure hope so.”​

“Y-yes! You have nothing to worry about.”​

“So, Mickey, how is everything looking out there?” Minnie asked, a little worried.​

Mickey smiled brightly at her in assurance, “Just fine. You should be safe here now and can head back upstairs.”​

And with that, they all began to turn around to go over to the stairs once more.​

That is...until...​

POOF!

“H-hey! K-K-King Mickey!”​

The group looked behind them to see Merlin the wizard, colorful smoke dispersing around him from his magical arrival.​

Mickey ran over to the man, recognizing that something wasn't right, “What is it? What's going on?”​

Merlin ruffled his robe and stood straight up, clearing his throat, “I'm so sorry for bothering you, but we must hurry! You need to come along with me to Radiant Garden immediately!”​

“In that case,” Sora added with confidence, “We'll come along, too!”​

“Right!” Riku nodded in agreement.​

“But...there is a problem,” Merlin admitted, “I won't be able to send us back with my magic. I used up...most of it to fight that person off and to also get here, so...”​

“Wait, fight?” Kairi wondered, “There was a battle?”​

“Yes...we need to go!” Merlin urged them, “NOW!”​

Mickey walked over to Minnie and Daisy, “I'll have Goofy and Donald stay here with you until we return,” he now turned back to the others, “Hurry! To the gummi ship!”​

xxxx​

An emptiness.​

A space shrouded in the darkness.​

It is where one waits to emerge from their prison...​

In the depths of memory.​

And now a lady approaches this lonely master.​

“My lord. The deed is done,” she speaks.​

The invisible force whispers back in return, “Ah, very good. Soon the bonds of this world will break.”​

“And you will grace us with your presence once again,” the lady bows, “I will see to it.”​

“Then I will eagerly await your return...”​

A pair of beckoning eyes stare up at her.​

“...Jazel.”​

xxxx​

Even though the spaces between the worlds were available once again, the connections were growing weaker. The distance from one place to the next seemed much longer to our heroes.​

“Why is it taking so long! We'll never reach them in time!” Sora exclaimed angrily.​

“Sora, we can't help it,” Kairi placed a hand on his shoulder, “Merlin had to use up quite a bit of his power just to come and warn us.”​

“I know, but...” his hands bent into fists, “How can I be patient when I know our friends are in danger?”​

“Don't worry,” Riku assured, “We'll get there in time.”​

Sora half-smiled at his friends, still feeling worried, “Thanks. I just hope you're right.”​

Once they reached Radient Garden and were on the ground, Merlin pointed them in the right direction, “Hurry, this way!”​

All of them came to the wizard's house, and Sora noticed someone familiar lying on the ground by the doorway.​

“Cid!” The keyblade master immediately ran over to him, “Cid, what happened?”​

The man barely moved and looked at Sora with half-closed eyes, “I couldn't stop them. I couldn't...do anything. And now, Leon and the others are...”​

Without a moment to lose, the door was opened and everyone ran inside the building.​

Sora gasped at what he saw, “No...”​

Kairi's hands covered her mouth in horror.​

The entire area was trashed. The large computer that was once there now only remained as a pile of metal rubber, engulfed in flames.​

“Who could've done this?” Kairi wondered.​

“No time for that!” Riku ran towards the smokey area, “They must all still be in here!” he coughed slightly as he bent down to move away large pieces of wood and other debris.​

Sora, Kairi, Merlin, and Mickey all agreed and began to do the same. Sora immediately used a few blizzard spells with his keyblade to extinguish the fire set ablaze.​

“Hey! Over here!” Mickey called for some help.​

Sora obliged and went over to pick up some rocks on the ground. He spotted what the king had noticed.​

“Oh, no! Leon!” he picked up his pace and soon all of the rubble was off of his friend, “Leon, get up!”​

Mickey's head was downcast, “Sora...I think...”​

“No! Wake up, Leon!” Sora shook him harder.​

“But, his heart...I can't feel his light anymore. It's gone.”​

Sora didn't even know he could get very emotional, but right then he felt moisture begin to fill his eyes, “We were...we weren't fast enough.”​

“Um...Sora?” Kairi called from behind him.​

Sora regrettably turned around, only to become more disheartened. Yuffie and Aerith were in the same state as Leon, laying lifelessly on the stone ground.​

The brown-haired boy bent to his knees in defeat, “No...” a tear trickled down his face, “Everyone is...is...” Suddenly, he slammed a fist on the ground, “No! Who would be cruel enough to do something like this!”​

Sora's expression changed into one of frustration. He stood up and nonchalantly wiped his tears away, “They'll pay. They'll pay for what they've done,” he looked ahead in determination and went over to Cid again. He motioned for Riku and they both helped Cid to his feet.​

“Do you remember anything about the people who came here?” Sora questioned him, “How they looked? How they talked?”​

“Well, I...I did hear one of their voices,” Cid replied, “It...it was a woman.”​

“You mean a girl was the cause of this?” Riku wondered, Maybe...Maleficant, he pondered to himself.​

“Yes,” Cid continued, “But, she wasn't alone, and they were both cloaked in disguise so they didn't look familiar or anything.”​

“Do you think they'll keep doing this to...other people?” Kairi spoke worriedly.​

“If that's the case, we need to stop them at any cost,” Sora agreed.​

Merlin walked over to them, “Well, then, if you need to leave, Cid and I will do our best to keep an eye on Leon and the others. I can even place a magical barrier around the house once I get my strength back.”​

“He's right,” nodded Mickey, “There is still a chance to save them and retrieve their lost hearts, so we can't give up yet.”​

They all were ready to head out, but then Cid stopped them.​

“Wait a minute! Before you go...that lady, the one who came here, she said something that might be important to ya.”​

“Really? Go on,” Sora encouraged him to continue.​

“Right before I was attacked, she said that the likes of me couldn't stop her plan to bring...him back.”​

“Him?” Riku thought for a moment, “I wonder who she was referring to.”​

Cid shook his head, “I dunno, but I wasn't about to take that rude remark lightly, so I stood my ground nonetheless. I just couldn't do it very long, I guess,” he rubbed the back of his head.​

“Don't feel that way,” Kairi assured, “You did your best, and we're all going to do the same.”​

“Okay, then, we should rejoin Donald and Goofy first. We need all the help we can get,” Mickey brought up.​

“But, Your Majesty,” Riku addressed him, “Where do we even begin to look for the people who caused this?”​

“Anywhere and everywhere. This power needs to be fought against before anything else happens.”​

xxxx​

Why...Why is this happening all of a sudden?

Sora lay on a bed in one of the gummi ship's quarters.​

Our friends got hurt, and we couldn't save them. We've always been able to save everyone before...but now...

He turned to his side and let out a large sigh of disappointment.​

Swoosh! The door to the room came open.​

“Hey, Sora,” Riku spoke when entering. He then took a chair and sat on it backwards, his chin resting upon the top of the chair, “So...about what...just happened...”​

“Why? Why is it different this time?”​

Riku was confused, “What are you talking about?”​

Sora sat up now, his legs dangling off the side of the mattress, “Whenever we've had to travel and save worlds, we've always been successful,” his head hung low, “Today was...was completely different.”​

“Hey, don't say that. There is still a way to save them, remember?” Riku spoke to console his friend, “We just need to find whoever was responsible and then retrieve the hearts back.”​

“Would it...really be that simple?” Sora questioned, a hint of doubt in his shaking voice.​

“Sora, I...” Riku gave in at that moment, too, “I guess I don't know.”​

A tiny sob could now be heard from Sora as a few tears ran down his cheeks, “I really thought...that we had already brought peace to everyone. We had finally freed the world's from darkness. Why? Why is it starting all over again!” he shouted.​

All Riku could do then was nod his head, close his eyes, and wonder the same thing, And, that dream I had...about Ansem...Was that really not a dream as well? Are my own personal nightmares still not over?

“I'm sorry...” Sora apologized out of the blue, “I guess I did get a little carried away.”​

Riku looked back up at him, and then got out of his seat. He walked over to his best friend and patted his shoulder, “Hey, we all need to express our feelings somehow, am I right?” he laughed a little.​

Sora actually smiled now, nodding in agreement, “That's right.”​

“Hey, how about you go see Kairi for a little bit?”​

“Huh? Why Kairi?”​

Riku whacked Sora on the head, in a 'friendly' and not so hurtful manner, and exhaled deeply, “Are you serious? She's really worried about you. Ever since we left Radiant Garden she's been in another room all by herself, just like you have.”​

“Oh...really?”​

Riku grabbed Sora's hand and jerked him up to his feet, turning him around and pushing him towards the door, “Come on, you need to go talk to her.”​

Sora chuckled a little, “Okay, okay, I'm going!”​

“You better,” Riku teased, “Now, hurry up, lover-boy.”​

“RIKUUUU! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”​

“Oh, no reason...”​

A/N: Yup, I just had to add in a comforting and yet funny friendship moment with Sora and Riku for you guys. Thanks for reading again! More to come!​

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh my God, no!!! Do not tell me that Leon is dead!!! He better be revived somehow, or I will go crazy. Okay, now that that's out of my system, great chapter. So, who is Jezel trying to bring back? Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? Man, I guess it could be anyone. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Lol ur right could be anyone, but I'm not sure when I'll reveal that...hmmmmm...and um...can't really mention much about Leon and the others. I can only tell you it might be a while before it is brought up again in the story. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back