• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH New York Toyfair news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

eiczerofour

So far we have seen the Diamond Select KH3 figures of Herc and Nobody, Sora (Guardian) with heartless and Sora (Toy Box) with Heartless.

We have also seen Bring Arts Pirates Sora.

Anyone else excited for the new KH merch? :)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So far we have seen the Diamond Select KH3 figures of Herc and Nobody, Sora (Guardian) with heartless and Sora (Toy Box) with Heartless.

We have also seen Bring Arts Pirates Sora.

Anyone else excited for the new KH merch? :)

Pics? I'm more excited for the release date announcements for the other bring arts we have seen but haven't gotten. KH3 Kairi, KH3 Mickey, and Axel. I'm not too thrilled we're getting KH1 Cloud cause I just want more KH3 stuff, but I am pretty excited about the Halloween and Christmas Town ones because I love that world.

Neo_

Awards
Diamond Select also showed off Toy Box Donald and Goofy

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2920-1376x1032.jpg

eiczerofour

Diamond Select also showed off Toy Box Donald and Goofy

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2920-1376x1032.jpg
Nice! I definitely need those too! I hope they do work on either other Disney action figures or original characters like Riku or Xion or an update if we are still getting Kairi or not. Also, who are the other three in s4 of the Minimate figures? I am guessing Hiro, and then like Woody and Buzz or something?

Neo_

Awards
^ Yep; I was thinking about that all today.

IMG_2921-1376x1032.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

Back