• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH NEW SAGA. just thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

i was just thinking what would be cool for a new saga, and i thought to myself something like, a battle or keyblade masters

Like there are bound to be a load of other keyblade wielders in other worlds, so i was thinking a sag where sora goes and fightes the keyblade wielders to be ranked the best. or something on those lines

what do u guys think? cool or lame idea?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like there are bound to be a load of other keyblade wielders in other worlds, so i was thinking a sag where sora goes and fightes the keyblade wielders to be ranked the best. or something on those lines

Why would he do that anyways?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
i was just thinking what would be cool for a new saga, and i thought to myself something like, a battle or keyblade masters

what do u guys think? cool or lame idea?

I think it would be cool if KH was an anime but as a game now....sorry

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This sounds a bit like Shaman King.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

First thought;

Ash_Ketchum.gif

xStarSeekerx

guys i was thinking along the lines of that sora's new challenge is to go up against people witht he same powers he has. people with keyblades.

imagine a new organization forming of keyblade wielders who want to carry out xehanorts intentions. and sora goes to stop them.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
guys i was thinking along the lines of that sora's new challenge is to go up against people witht he same powers he has. people with keyblades.

imagine a new organization forming of keyblade wielders who want to carry out xehanorts intentions. and sora goes to stop them.

But in the new saga Xehanort won't be the villain anymore.

Werkdaddy

Awards
Well I kind of like the idea of an organization of keyblade wielders, but there purpose should be to train sora on what he doesn't know about the keyblade since he has kinda just been picking it up as he goes.

But other than that, the only way sora would leave the island would be to help his friends or the world if it was in trouble (he and kairi have some catching up to do). So i don't think the whole sora competing against other wielders would ever happen.

xStarSeekerx

But in the new saga Xehanort won't be the villain anymore.

i know hes not the villian. i am saying that a band of keyblade wielders who learn waht xehanort was planning and fulfill his dream. and sora goes trying to stop em.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i know hes not the villian. i am saying that a band of keyblade wielders who learn waht xehanort was planning and fulfill his dream. and sora goes trying to stop em.
It would be interesting, I'd be a little annoyed at the continuation of Xehanort's influence though. But seeing more keyblade wielders would be cool. As long as there's a threat to convince Sora to leave Destiny Islands, because he would never leave to go through a tournament type situation unless there was a real cause.

Radar

Bronze Member
Sora has to fight against keyblade weilders who are using light for evil intentions.

There you go.

Xenin

Banned
There's no more kayblade wielder's beside SRM. That's the thing. Yen SId is a retired one though..but he don't count. Aqua, Ven, And Terra will be brought back...but they won't be bad
Anyway sounds like a RP.... ANyway all of MX's plans took his whole life to plan..even if there were other keyblade wielders they's need tons of training. Also the idea of using light for the purpose of darkness is impossible...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
We don't know that, actually. Unless the RoD has been searched from head to toe, there might still be wielders somwhere out there.

Marly

Awards
Oh God, Nomura would pull that out of his hat -- Keyblade Wielder's Village in the Dark Realm.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Don't really like the "fighting other Keybladers to be ranked the best" bit though fighting other weilders who are trying to carry out MX's plans sounds interesting.

Marly

Awards
But that would make the conflict so redundant.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
But that would make the conflict so redundant.

That's true I suppose. Between the ideas of Sora "fighting to be the best" and "fighting other kebladers carrying out MX's plans" I find the latter more interesting if I had to pick one.

DeathByKeyblade

if anything he would have to travel between the worlds to gather all wielders and form dumbledore's army to fight some huge threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back