• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH named pets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
we got a new kitten yesterday and i was going to call it koneko but today my sister came home and now she is called namine.

so does anyone else have any kh named pets?

Haha there was a stray cat and we kept in for awhile until we could find her a home. We wanted to keep her but my other cat kept attacking her and my mom was too allergic. I originally named her Namine but the others didn`t like it so we changed it to Deliah. Haha if pokemon count I`ve named lots of pokemon after KH characters.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Named my cousin's annoying female Yorkshire Terrier Kairi.

Thought it fit.

Sparks

gone
I used to have a chinchilla that was named Roxas (he was so fuzzy and cute :3)

and I had a fish named Kairi.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
My dad and I have a dageer tail that he calls 'monster' but I call him 'Xehanort'

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Well all the litters of kittens we've had all had KH names...It was a thing in our family and the last litter of puppies we had the cutest ones name was axel =3...mum wouldnt let me keep him T^T

I had a cat called meowth once.
And My yabbis names were rn and hermione

Xion_Z_Forgotten

I have a little orange kitten called Demyx and named a few kittens we were giving away random names like Bryan Furry (not a mispell, actually furry lol) and Kazama XD

p.s Demyx is not like who he is named after at all, he frickin hurts s1worstbirthdayeverbut i still oves him!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I would never name my pets something so stupid. Now excuse me while I go feed my dogs, Snack Attack and Rip Van Winkle.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
As much as I like the first game, several characters from other games, CoM, and BBS, I would never name any of my pets after KH characters. The same goes for TimeSplitters, even though I like it more. (my most favorite series) I'd rather name my pets more reasonable names. Then again, Nikolai doesn't sound too bad for a pet name. Hmm.. Sargent Shivers... Captain Snow.. I think not.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

sigh, the only reason i called him that was so he could get tortured by the nickname 'Demdems' for the rest of his little life, but i was going to call him Patrick (orglix lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back