• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Musical Arrangement Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Amadeus

Awards
Are there any FF or Disney tracks you'd really like to hear Yoko Shimomura arrange for the games? No need to give a reason, just shout out any songs you like :)

Personally, I'd like to hear a Battle on the Big Bridge arrangement one day, but another theme I really like is Roses of May. I just feel like Shimomura could make it gorgeous beyond all belief.

disney233

Awards
Shimomura never really arranges a Disney track unless they're those...iconic ones like This is Halloween, You've Got a Friend in Me, & Under the Sea. (You'd imagine my intense disappointment as to why Kingdom Dance was absent in the Tangled world.) That being said, I...just want Shimomura to do more arrangements outside of those classic songs. Take this for a Moana instance between the Kakamora.

As for Final Fantasy....
This.

In anycase, there's a composer named BluNctrn who tried to mirror Yoko's work while integrating that Disney/Final Fantasy feel. Take a listen to this song,

Kinda wish we had something like this.

Back