• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikus_brother

I think that a movie could either make or break the entire series. But if it was good I would go to see the movie in the theaters like a thousand times.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
how could it make or break the series when its a movie that follows the exact same storyline as KH1? im just saying. and im not sure it would go to theaters cause they used to have movies from a tv series (i.e. pokemon and digimon) but stoped bringing it to theaters and just brought the next movies of that series straight to DVD/VHS (ex: Latios and Latias, Jirachi wish maker, destiny deoxys, mewtwo returns) so i doubt it would go to theaters (would be cool though). you see my point?

M

Mika

Yeah, I have seen that. Well.... If Square Enix was gonna make a movie, I really really REALLY hope they make it when we all are not waiting for a game to come out. That's what's happening now. Avdent Children is taking SOOOOOO long that they kept having to delay kh2 so they could finish the movie.

Advent_Sora

they r not going to make a movie I dont know why evryone thinks so >< in a interview with nonura the magizine asked if they were going to make a movie for KH because AC was going pretty nice then nomura said ''oh I wish i could but I dont have the time and trying to but the whole KH story into a movie would be hard'' so dont count on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back