• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
Ive been thinking about what a KH movie would be like for a while now. I think Sora and them would be real life, but then donald, goofy, simba and them would be cg like they did in the scooby doo movie were he looked real but was cg... That'd be cool.

King Sora

i guess, but it'd be hard not to do it animated. With all the special effects with the clashing of the keyblades, magic, and some heartless. It'd look like blue's clues if sora was the only one who wasn't animated.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Personally I think it would look weird to have both humans and animation in a movie...it's just as good. I think if they were to make a movie, they should make the whole thing animated...sort of something like Advent Children.

Clouds_hikari

I'd rather have an anime, Not a live action movie.

(off topic) Did you see what they did with the live action sailormoon series!? TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP!

Sharingan

I think if they do make a KH movie it would suck because:

1. It is based off of a game...
(Games turned to movie = Bad, Movie turned to game = Worse)
2. It would be childish -_-"
3. Then I have to get the dvd due to my obbsession with Kingdom Hearts xD

D

dark mew

it would so sweet if they made a kh movie. i would get it on the first day

yado

I taste delicious
They would be animated Humans r humans and cartoons r cartoons duh

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Without a single doubt, it should definitely be CGI (Just like the game -_-+ hello?) It would be like the FMV quality, of course.

I think it would be very cool. That is, if they didn't make it into a cornball kiddy flick...
Meh, Disney's kind of growing out of that stage. They could probably make it really well (for those who played the game and for those who didn't) if they tried...

Last edited:

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
I definitely agree that it would be better as an anime/advent children style. I would kill myself...ok, not really, but I'd go berserk if they made it live action. I'd HATE IT AND IF THEY EVER DO THAT, I'LL THROW A REALLY BIG TANTRUM!!! *throws mock tantrum to warn* heh. But it'd be pretty cool to have a movie. *drools over prospect of seeing Riku*

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
The simple answer to your question is:

If there was a KH movie they WOULD animate it. Actors wouldn't even be considered.

If somehow that did happen, I would LMAO. They'd probably guys in suits from DIsney world.

ghetto_sora

i say yeah 2 that it should be animated. i don't really think human actors can do the starring expressions of sora, plus if they do it in anime itll have all the best qualities as the game but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back