• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH MMORPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Well, I was playing a MMORPG and i notice that many of the players are KH fans, some of them using names as roxas, sora or any other charachter of the series, and then i realices, why SE dont make one of KH??, the time will be during the Keyblade wars, you can make your own avatar, customize your keyblade or choose different "jobs", like, keyblade wielder could be one, magician and attacker could be another, mercenary (like cloud or Squall), but instead of the normal game set type, it could be an action one, using the gameplay of BbS with deck commands, and the heartless, nobodys and unversed can be the monsters outside of towns, i think it could be awsome to do that, and boss fights, against sora or any other charachter of the series, what do you think?? discuss.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ugh.. why do so many people want to see a KH MMORPG? To that, I say "fuck no." The closest thing to that I might be okay with is co-op story mode (like Days) or something like Mirage Arena in BBS.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
thats is what im saying the co-op mode in days was awsome, not only cause it was in multiplayer, but also you can use different characters with different styles, and even custumize them so they fit better with you play style, thats why im asking this kind of thing

Sir Adamus

MMOs are stupid, you know that right? And a KH one wouldn't work because people would just make their characters look exactly like Riku or Cloud or whatever, and remove any charm from the original series.
Any 'meeting' with other people will be a lot of verbal and racial abuse.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
thats not true, i think some people can make their own avatar, and what racial abuse??, sorry man, but i think that you have close mind thinking, i play an MMORPG, and i made party with a lot of people of different countrys, one time we where 2 mexicans, one of singapour, one of india and an american, so its not like thart, in the case of the avatar, i think that some people would do that, but after theyll change it, thats what i think.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
thats not true, i think some people can make their own avatar, and what racial abuse??, sorry man, but i think that you have close mind thinking, i play an MMORPG, and i made party with a lot of people of different countrys, one time we where 2 mexicans, one of singapour, one of india and an american, so its not like thart, in the case of the avatar, i think that some people would do that, but after theyll change it, thats what i think.

No offense, but you don't speak for the entire online world. There definitely is racial abuse in online games. As well as homophobia and other such things. Let's not forget John Gabriel's "Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory".

As a whole, I could see the keyblade wars as an mmo, but that's about it.

Sir Adamus

My point still stands - any charm from the series will be lost. Not everyone will enjoy a KH MMO, especially if it covers such an important plot event. And what's this crap about the Heartless and Nobodies? During the Keyblade Wars the only enemies that would be about would be other Keyblade Warriors, and possibly the Unversed.
This thing just wouldn't work.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
My point still stands - any charm from the series will be lost. Not everyone will enjoy a KH MMO, especially if it covers such an important plot event. And what's this crap about the Heartless and Nobodies? During the Keyblade Wars the only enemies that would be about would be other Keyblade Warriors, and possibly the Unversed.
This thing just wouldn't work.

I wouldn't like an mmo any more than you do. But truth be told, the keyblade wars would be probably the best subject (storywise) for a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back