• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH + MMO = Best rp idea ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin

Hello! I'm Sin! Now that we've got that out of the way let me explain my idea!

I've been thinking of a 'what if' for over a year now. I always wanted to make it a rp but never had the time, so since I joined here I thought 'why not?'! Basically the whole KH universe is a virtual reality game called "Kingdom Hearts Universe Online" (Yes ingenious I know). Players take on the appearances (with slight variations of their choice) of their real life selves. Thus for example Roxas looks like Roxas in and out of the game. Same with Sora, Aqua, Vanitas, etc etc. The main aim of the game is to really just have fun. Though since the main villain AI (Xehanort) has gone rogue and is attempting to use the super computer "Kingdom Hearts" to take control of the real world, it's up to the players to stop him from obtaining his goals. It's up to you if you want to stop him or help him, in the end it's all up to the players.

So what do you guys think? :O

~ Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back