• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Merch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hi everyone,

I was wondering where you guys get high quality KH merchandise from? Specifically, T-shirts/apparel. I normally find some stuff at Hot Topic, but years ago I got an amazing white t-shirt with the KH1 artwork on it in black and white, but that shirt is getting old and worn out now and I can't find anything like it. When KH3 launched, I knew that they would have merchandise, so I saved up and bought almost everything they had (that I liked). But is there anything more KH1/KH2-esque around?

Any help is appreciated.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Outside Hot Topic and similar stores I'm not sure. You could check Amazon. That's probably the go to answer when looking for something.

Veevee

Awards
Personally, I usually go for sites with pre-owned stuff, like Ebay and its clones. If it's about official merchandise, you can sometimes have a bit of luck at conventions, if you specifically look for stuff; in terms of inofficial merchandise shirts Qwertee and Sharkrobot do have a few, even though it's mostly Sora-related. I got a great Riku shirt on sale from yvolve, other than that you could check the usual "tee" sites like teepublic or, as always, Etsy. EMP also has a few if that's a thing in your country. Personally I think that non-official stuff often looks better - official stuff is bound to specific themes or pictures, like the same key arts and poses over and over, but I understand if you look for official stuff only.

Back