• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Melee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Many people wonder how certain fights would fair, Square should come up with some sort-of fighting game where you can play all the different characters from KH. Well maybe not all of them, but hey it's a pretty good idea. !And! if, you could do teams (like in Super Smash Bros.) Who would you have?

Hero's Heart

In my team I would have like Sora and BHK or Riku and Axel or something like that. But I'm almost 100% sure that Square-Enix won't do that, because they don't use someone elses idea

O

Orin178

Great Idea! I rhink they should have sepheroth as an unlockable charicter. You'd start out with sora, riku, tidus, wakka, selphie, donald, and goofy. You could unlock tarzan, beast, aladin, jack, and ariel. You could also unlock cloud, leon, aeris and yuffie. And some heartless like invisibles and pirates. The stages would be all te worlds, only seach world would be split into two stages. You could unlock twilight town and disney castle.

Midnight

Hero's Heart said:
But I'm almost 100% sure that Square-Enix won't do that, because they don't use someone elses idea
Oh that's too bad, but a lot of other companies have used this idea... and Square and Nintendo did COM together, why shouldn't they do this? *sigh* It's a nice thought, even if it'll never happen. :eek:

Sora Kun

They would only be Sora and Riku, but if I could add another person Auron.. which apparently appears in KH2.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Normal: Sora, Donald, Goofy, Rikku, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Shadow Heartless, Soilder Heartless.
Unlockable: Squal, Cloud, Aireth, Yuffie, Tarzan, Alladan, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Maleficent, Ansem, Sephiroth & Some more Heartless thrownm in.

& Some sort of summon system where you can summon Simba, Bambi, Dumbo, Genie, Mushu & Tinkerbelle.

My party would be Sora, Donald & Goofy.

D

Dark Heart

WHOA! It probably won't happen but my team would be Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, and Riku!!!

Endgame

:D
A game that I would love to see - Super Console Wars! Like Super Smash Bros', but with major characters from Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and all the major games on Gamecube, Playstation and Xbox. It could be on all three console's, and would probably bring in a bucketload of money if the three companies could co-operate to get the game made.

Majik1387

everyone keep's writing ariel. nothing against her character but how would she participate in melee?

Undecided

I`d have a team of Sora, Mickey,Sephiroth, and Cloud.My favorite KH charecters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back