• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Manga Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Okay, I hope this is in the right place...there really isn't a KH-Manga section. Anyways, here we go:

I found some Untranslated KH:CoM Scans here...

And some KHII Scans as well!!

Trust me, I've seen this site's Manga Section, and I know these aern't in there, so if you wouldn't mind the Japanese lettering and wanna just see the pics then clicky clicky!

http://polynesia.deviantart.com/

There's one REALLY CUTE on of Axel.....won't tell you what it is to heighen your curiosity!! Muahahha!!!:lol:

Hope you like...

And technacally, I didn't find them, the person's who profile I looked up found them first, but oh well, I'm just showing you guys the link. That's it.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
I think they look pretty cool, 'cept for Marluxia, who's beggining to scare me with all of those petals floating around him....Soon I can see Demyx too! *squee~!* I can't wait!

You're all welcome! :)

[EDIT] Oh, and I've just realized...the link I found was on a journal entry, so obviously, it would be overriten with another entry...Just click the link 'Previous Entries' and look for the 'August 1' entry. There should be the link. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back