• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH LODI A New Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giuocob

I can't read this. From the little bit I tried to read, it seems that the writing is pretty good, but remember...they give you the enter key and space bar for the reason. MAKE PARAGRAPHS.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Chapter 2 Destination Hyrule

A few days later everybody except niwa are outside looking at a weird portal."What is that it look's so weird and colorful."Fan said as he looked at Zi."It's a portal but why is it here unless something or someone is coming here?"Zi said as Niwa walked outside by them and looked at the portal with a smile."Look's like someone want's us to go through to meet them or kill us one of the two."Niwa said with a laugh as he walked through the portal without looking back."Niwa wait up don't leave us behind and go on your own something might happen."Kinra said as she ran through the portal to follow niwa."This kid is gonna get me killed in no time although he won't realize it."Zi said as he shook his head and walked into the portal.As Zi walked into the portal all the other's followed behind him with no fear only fan was confussed.

They all appeared in a big room with many computer's and five big screen's around it."It's like a nerd's dream come true in this room i wonder who lives here?"Niwa said as he looked around room as he started walking."What is this place and why did someone bring us here in the first place?"Kiroshi said as Fan looked at all the big screen's with a big smile."Hey can we take one of these they look great and it would improve our hangout."Fan said as a door opened and a man with black pants and a blue button up walked out towards them."Who are you did you bring us here to kill us or what?"Niwa said as the man smiled and fan started to shake."I am paul and yes I brought you here Niwa."Paul said as he sat in a chair in front of a coputer."How do you know me and why did you bring us here?"Niwa said as he walked up to paul."I have been watching you for many years and I brought you here because I need your help."

Paul looked at niwa then back at the computer and started doing something."Why do you need my help and what is it you need my help for?"Niwa said as he watched the big screens turn on."Ok you know that many different world's are out there beside's yours or mine well I discovered some new world's nobody has found yet.The new world's are in trouble of being destroyed because the darkness is overtaking them.I need you and your friend's to go to the new world's and save them by destroying the darkness."Paul said as a alarm went off and a picture of a world appeared on a big screen."What is that about paul what's going on why is the alarm going off?"Niwa shouted as the alarm turned off and paul pulled up data of the world on the big screen.Niwa looked at the data as fan rolled around on the ground holding his ear's cause the alarm.

"Another world is in danger you gotta go and save it before it's too late."Paul said as a portal opened up behind him."Ok we will go to the world and destroy all the darkness and save it."Niwa said as he started walking toward's the portal with the other's behind him.When they reached it the portal closed before they could go through."You can only take one person with you just incase another world is in trouble."Paul said as the portal opened up again and Niwa turned around.Niwa looked at him then at the other's thinking aout who he should take with him."Ok well kinra let's go and save that world so we can get out of here."Niwa said as he walked through the portal with a smile and paul smiled as well.Kinra looked at niwa and noticed he walked through she ran through the portal fast so she was not left behind."Good luck you two save that world and make sure too come back alive."Kiroshi said as he smiled and the other's sat down too wait for them to come back.

Niwa and Kinra appeared in a little forest with a village in it.They looked around and saw kid's walking around the village but then the kid's stopped and looked at them."I have never felt so out of place like this before they look at us like we are bad."Niwa said as he looked at kinra and then looked around again."Niwa this is paul i'm talking to you through your mind your in Hyrule this is koriki forest and those are the koriki kid's.They may seen too hate you but they don't they don't see many people different then them.You have to find Link as fast as you can he can help you destroy the darkness here find saria and ask her where link is she will know."

Niwa and kinra started walking around asking the kid's about saria.After awhile they found out saria was in link's house so they went there and found her."Saria we need to know where link is we need his help."Niwa said as he looked at saria and she looked at him with tear's."Link was captured by ganon and nobody can save him everyone has tried but they can't.Can you please save him he is in the camp not to far from here he is with another guy named kain."Saria said as Niwa and Kinra ran out of the forest and towards the camp.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Hey Zex wasn't in this one but still I liked it.I wonder where your going with this story?:sleep: :confused:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
not much KM42 how ya been ok yall here's chapter 3

Chapter 3 Link saved Niwa is in danger

Niwa and Kinra stopped and looked at each other then back at the camp full of ganon's follower's."Look's like we have to go into the camp and find link and kain I will hold off the follow's you find link and kain ok kinra."Niwa said as kinra agreed and they ran towards the camp niwa jumped into the center of the camp as kinra searched the tents.

Niwa looked around and saw follower's all around him he smiled and started scratching his head."Well this might not have been the best plan I have ever had but who care's I will take pleasure in killing you all."He said as he ran at some of the follower's and started slashing them with his sword.

In the middle of the attack one of the main follower's kicked Niwa back and he rolled across the ground and looked up."So you came here to save Link and Kain well you will have to go through me kid I am Zark General of Lord Ganon's army."Zark said as he pulled out his sword and laughed as he walked toward's niwa.

Niwa got a better look at zark to see he was a lizard like creature with sharp teeth wearing silver armor and a silver sword."So your a general well after i'm done with you they will need a new one and that's no lie."Niwa said as he stood up with a smile and zark got his sword ready to attack.

Niwa ran at zark and swung his sword at him but zark blocked it and punched him in the face.They both kept attacking each other the clash of the two blade's echoed through the area.One atack after another the two did not stop they seemed matched but Zark was more powerful.Niwa swung at zark again but this time he moved out of the way and slashed niwa across the chest.They both jumped back zark laughed as blood dripped down his blade then he ran at him again.Zark jumped into the air and lunged his blade right at Niwa he put his sword in front of him to block it in time.

Zark's blade broke through niwa's and he fell to his knee's as blood dripped out of his side."Look's like I missed your heart that's a real shame i was looking foward to watching you die so quick."Zark said as the other follower's cheered for niwa's death he smiled and looked at zark."You.....have a real...really big mouth.....so shit it already.....you stupid lizard."Niwa said as he grabbed the first piece of his broken sword and stabbed it into zark's foot."You little i should have killed you when i had the chance you die right now you stupid bi...."Zark's word's were cut short and blood dripped out of his mouth and the rest of Niwa's sword was sticking out of zark's neck.

The follower's looked at zark as he fell to the ground bleeding and niwa stood up and looked around."He defeted zark this can't be how did this happen let's kill that kid he killed our general."They all started walking toward's niwa holding their sword's in front of them ready to attack.

As they approched him they all started falling one by one they started running but were tooken out.Kinra and two other guy's appeared in front of niwa looking around then they looked at him."Niwa are you ok i'm sorry it took so long but i finally found them but your hurt."Kinra said as she looked at him with sadness in her eye's and the other two walked up to him.

"So you are Niwa i see you took out zark good job but now ganon will appear to avenge him."The boy in the green outfit said as the other one looked at him and smiled."The name's kain and this is link we are the one's kinra saved from ganon glad we made it in time."

As they all talked the ground started to shake and the ground started to split then a man appeared."It's ganon he is here we need to run or else he will kill us all with no trouble."Link said as niwa started to walk toward's ganon with a smile on his face.

Ganon looked at niwa and smiled as he pulled out his sword laughing as a barrier went around him and Niwa."Niwa no this is bad he is stuck in the barrier with ganon and he won't be able to get outunless someone die's."Link sad as ganon's army appeared behind them walking towards them.

As the army walked towards them the other kids appeared beside kinra, kain and Link."You guy's are here then this should be a little easier for us but we still won't be able to take them all out."Kinra said as they heared yelling coming from the forest, the mountain's and the sea.

The koriki kid's started walking from the forest holding weapon's and shield's ready to fight."My friend's felt the earthquake and have come to aid us in this battle for our world we shall fight."Link said as goron's appeared from the mountain's and Zora's from the sea.

The koriki kid's stood next to the other's as did the goron's and zora's ready for the war."Now we can win i just hope niwa can hold off on his own against ganon i'm sure he came though."Kinra said as the army started running at them and they all ran toward's the army.

"The start of a war."A voice said from the shadows

another hang off don't worry this war will be great and everyone is in it

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Chapter 4 The Battle of Hyrule part1

The sound of two army's running across a feild ready to battle yelling as they clash into one another each side attack's without letting up.The ground shake's as thunder roar's and lighting strike's the ground near the two army's.The sky get's dark as rain pour's down over the world and blood is shed from each army.Kinra slashes ganon's follower's one by one as her friend's back her up in the fight.Zi slashes a group of follower's as more come from nowhere and attack him.Levi block's them and throw's them back as he jump's at another group and slashes them then shoot's fire at other's.

Fan then run's behind kinra and cover's her by slashing the follower's then kicking some out of the way.Kiroshi jump's in the air and shoot's a energy ball at the other army in hope's it will slow them down.Maggie run's through the line's of ganon's army slashing anyone who get's in her way.Zex stay's still and throw's knive's at the army then start's slashing and kicking them as they attack.Link and Kain stayed together and attacked together slashing at the follower's together.Ganon's army started to fall in number's but they started killing the koriki kids,gorons,and zora each side was falling fast.

As the battle went on ganon's army brought in weapon's to fight back they had catapult's to shoot fire rocks.Fire rocks started to hit the ground and the goron's started breaking them before they hit.The koriki's could not stop the rocks so they started to run but many were hit and killed.The zora's used water to shoot the rock's back at the follower's and the rock's rolled over many of them.Both side's kept attacking without stopping as more and more kept falling in the middle of battle.More of Ganon's forces came to fight but these one's were archer's they started shooting arrow's at kinra and the other's.The arrow's started hitting the ground and many hit the goron's,zora's and koriki kid's.

As arrow's flew into the air the army of Hyrule were ready with shields the arrows broke on contact with the sheilds.Some had no sheilds and the arrow's hit them kinra was hit in the leg with an arrow.Kinra pulled the arrow out and ran at the army and started slashing them as the hyrule army followed to take out the army once and for all.Ganon's army started to fall faster and faster in time the army was gone and everyone cheered.As they cheered the ground started to shake as four of Ganon's most powerful followers appeared they were bigger then the others.The four attacked the army and threw everyone in the way across the feild Hyrule's army started to fall.

Kinra and the other's ran at the four and split into team's to take them out and end the war.Kinra and maggie started attacking the follower that look's like a snake as they attacked the snake hit them with it's tail.Levi and fan stopped in front of the follower that looks like a lion as it slashed them with it's claws.Zi,kain and link looked at the follower that looks like a T-Rex and sighed as it roared and they slid back.Kiroshi and Zex watched the follower that looked like a dragon fly above them and shot fire.As everyone attacked ganon started laughing at them then Niwa looked at him.

Niwa and ganon watched the battle then looked at each other and got ready to attack each other."Your friend's think they can beat my most powerful follower's they really are fools."Ganon said with a smile as he ran at niwa and started attacking him.

Niwa blocked ganon's attack and kicked him in the face then slashed him across the chest and jumped back.Niwa and ganon ran at each other again and started attacking each other their blade's clashed every time.Ganon tried to slash niwa's leg's but he blocked it in time as ganon shot a dark ball at him.Niwa was hit by the dark ball and it exploded on contact with him he flew back and rolled across the ground.Ganon laughed as he walked toward's Niwa and kicked him in his rib's as he yelled in pain and rolled across the ground.Niwa sat up and looked at ganon as he walked toward's him again and swung his blade down at him.

yes another hang off lol o and bought the voice who said that you will find out who that is in the next chap let's just say the next chap is gonna be full of surprises hehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back