• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH life on destiny islands RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Ok my fic is Kingdom Hearts life on destiny islands if u have read it good if u did not thats ok

Ok so we are all kids and we live on Destiny Islands we have partys we fight people and well i think you get it so this RP will have everyone from KH ok so you can be any of them and you can make up your own this is not a normal RP because you can just go around the island pulling pranks and when the partys come you can do anything but kill you can get drunk get in fights and stuff so there can be evil people to so just pick if you want to be evil not alot of bad people and yes one lucky person can be Sephiroth and any other evil person to be able to be Sephiroth PM me and ask i will tell you if you can i will let someone be sephiroth when the real battles start ok but i think i will let only 6 bad guys not counting sephiroth ok so lets get this on the roll

-Rules
-No GodModding
-Romance of course just stay out of the bed
-you can hit someone when they make you mad
-i will let only a few people duel weild
-the first two people who join can set up partys
-No killing off other characters unless you get their permission first.
-You can battle each other to train if you want just dont kill
-No one or two-liners ALL the time
-Have lots of fun
-Put "Party Time"above your template to show you read this

Template
Name:
Age(13-15):
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:

Party Time
My template
Name:AJ
Side:Light
Weapons:Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Appearance:
Sthenos.jpg

Personality:prankster,loves to fight,helps people when they need it,never gives up,calm,loves to party

Last edited:

Dawn end

i had to rewrite this, my comp was messed up..yee..umm ok here i go been w8ing for this rp
name:Suslph
appearence:umm, lemme look through my pics, sorry...
weapon:Zanbato(from kenshin)
side:Light
bio:g2g tell u later! srry

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc: ok 7 people i think thats a good number but 8 would be better o well lets start and remember people can still join

AJ walked out of his house and walked to the hangout."I love this place yea now i am gonna go get the party ready."He walked into the hangout and got everything he would need for the party."Ok food check plenty of chairs check beer big check yea i think we got everything trap on the door check."He looked over and saw the can full of paint on top of the door.First person to walk in is gonna be a new color.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:you guys keep the swords away for now pretend they arnt with u and no appearing places yet ok

AJ looked at seth."No i knew that wouldent but i have to say i knew that would."He pointed to the ground where seth's feet were and super strenght glue on his feet.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi stood on the edge of the beach, staring out over the ocean. Her thoughts kept racing over all the events that have happened the past year. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath...Then she heard laughing.

Huh?

She turned around to see Seth, Shinta and AJ at the hangout.

Looks like the guys are setting up another party. I guess I'll start heading over.

Kairi walked over to everyone.

"Hey guys!" ^_^

ooc: uh quick question. is this taking place after kingdom hearts or before it? or does it even matter?

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:it dont matter lol

AJ looked and saw kairi."Yo kairi what are you up to you gonna come to the party is that why here."He walked over to kairi and looked around."Well it's not fully done but you can help if you want."He looked at seth and laughed."Just watch out for seth he is stuck in that spot."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi looked around and wondered where everyone else was...

She turned to AJ.

"Yea I suppose I'll go. And I'll help out. What do you want me to do?"

She looks over at Seth and giggles.

"Hehe. Seth you really need to look out for AJ. You know how much of a prankster he is!"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at seth."So you got un stuck bout time and kairi you can help make this place look great right now it looks like seth's room."He walked around the hangout cleaning it up and stuff."And seth get someone to go get the stuff for the party ok."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back