• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
that was short, and school SUCKS! I start in Thursday next week, high school kind of sucks and I haven't even started yet. I'm a freshmen.....AWWWW MAN!!! Oh U WANT 2 NO WHAT HAPPENED 2 ME? If u do, pm me if u want 2 no what bad thing happened to me and the other freshmen kids. Also I promise I'll never spam again, I was wondering when Tai will come back. If u don't remember her, she's the grl Riku had a crysh on in High School and moved to Japan in their junior year.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
You all haven't started school yet!? You all suck!!!! T_T Anyways, I can't wait to read more from you G_C!

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
I graduated!!! Hahaha... but there's a downfall to that. No, it's not college or work. I joined the Navy and I leave for boot camp on September 14th.

But enough about me, when's the next part coming? Have Sora fight a 2 vs 1 handicap match or something. Who would have thought that Kimarhi's defeat was from a self-inflicted headshot? That was brilliant.

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow. I recently returned to the forums, and I know about the school starting in August. Curse you, School Board and hurricane Isabel! But I finally made it through all your posts. Very funny, I might add. It's nice that some people write funny shorts rather than all serious fan fics. (I'm not good at writing funny stuff, so I'm glad that you can! ^_~ 8-bit art Powerpoints!) And I must agree with Inferno about the flaming for the use of Friends jokes. I watched some of the episodes and can't remember much, so it's nice that some people keep the jokes alive. It's not the same as the allusions to Mary Poppins, etc.(Curse my English teacher for teaching me something!), but let it go. I need to quit while I'm ahead.

Oh, and if you want some more ideas, add me in there as Riku's other high school crush. Tai could return from Europe on her vacation and we fight for Riku. Name... name... um... oh shoot... still thinking... ... ... Ok. One idea: Aura. (But that's from my fan fic, so if you can think of another one, change it! ^_^')

My crappy two cents. Or two mini paragraphs.

Elphaba_1

Author
really NO.6? Do u seriously think the new grl could win...I mean LOOK AT MY NAME...
R-I-K-U-S-G-R-L. Isn't it obvious that I'm crazy for Riku!? TAI WILL WIN RIKU'S HRT!!!!!

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
k here NOOOO SCHOOL STARTS TOMMOROW..

Episode 17 (Part 3):

Announcer: WE INTTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A BREAKING ANNOUCMENT. LEAD WRESTLER, SORA *cough* *cough* Sorry I was coughing on his last name, IS NOW PLACED IN THE GOLD DIVISION TRIAL. HE WILL BE FACING AGAINST HIGH CLASS ELITES..ALTHOUGH HE WON ALL HIS MATCHES IN THE PAST..WILL HE BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE POWERS OF THE GOLD DIVISON?

Announcer two: WE INTERRUPT THIS BREAKING ANNOUNCMENT FOR ANOTHER BREAKING ANNOUNCMENT. SORA wait there is a smudge on his last name, HAS WON THE GOLD DIVISION TRIAL WHICH BRINGS HIM UP 1st IN THE STANDINGS..HE WILL NOW GO ON TO THE CHAMPION SHIP TITLE AND WIN. HE WILL BE FACING AGAINST..

Sora: WHAAAT?!!!! NO ICE HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Waiter: I’m sorry sir but we ran out of ice..

Sora: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!!!

Waiter: Yes it says on your name tag

Sora: GET ME SOME ICE SOMEONE!!!!!!

Waiter: HEY HEY

Sora kicks the drink into the waiter’s suit.

Waiter: OK OK RIGHT AWAY SIR..

Riku: Don’t you think this over attention hasn’t gotten into your head?

Sora: Naaah..i’m still the same old me..Riku get me a drink..

Riku: What??

Riku: I’m sorry sir I will get your drink as soon as possible..

Kairi: What’s gotten into you Sora?

Kairi: NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Kairi runs out the door.

Sora: GET ME A COFFEE WHILE YOUR OUT THERE AT STARBUCKS

DING DING DING DING

Announcer: ATTENTION EVERYONE..THE CHAMPION SHIP FINALS ARE ABOUT TO START..

Sora: WELL, THAT’S MY QUE GUYS!!!! ROAAAAAAAAAARR

Sora rips off his shirt and reveals a giant 6 pack, biceps, everything. He turns double his size.

DING DING DING DING

Announcer: ON THE LEFT SIDE IS SORA *cough* *cough* man I have got to get rid of this cold, THE LEADING CHAMPION!!!!

Sora: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Announcer: ON THE RIGHT SIDE IS THE HULK.

Hulk: HULK SMASH..

Announcer: READY BEGIN!!!!

Sora: YOUR NOT STRONG I’M STRONG I HAVE MUSCLES OVER MY MUSCLES..I AM SO STRONG THAT IF A CAR HIT ME AT FIVE HUNDRED MILES PER HOUR IT WOULD BE THE CAR THAT WOULD CRASH.

Hulk: LIKE THIS?!!

The Hulk lifts up a 200 ton car and throws it at Sora.

Sora: HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT??

Hulk: HULK THROW!!!!

Sora: HAHA SO LAME HAHA..RAAAASENNNGAAAAN!!!!!

Sora charges up a energy ball and smashes the car into smithers..

Hulk: YOUR GOOD..THAT’S IT..DIEEE!!!!

The Hulk jumps on Sora.

Sora: NOOO I CAN’T GET UP..

Announcer: 1, 2, 3 The Hulk is the winner!!!!

DING DING DING DING

Sora: NOOO IMPOSSIBLE NOOOO IT CAN’T BE!!!!

Sora starts turning back into his normal self. His biceps decrease and his 6 pack turns into nothing.

Sora: I have failed noo..

DING DING DING DING

Announcer: Attention people!!!! The Hulk is disqualified for using steroids so Sora is the winner!!!!

Sora: OH YEAH!!!!

Kairi: So what are you going to do with that giant trophie.

Sora: I’ll donate it to charity.

Namine: Good for you Sora!!!!

Yuna: Whaaaat?!! But all that hard work..

Sora: You know these past few years as a professional wrestler taught me something..i just forgot what it was..

Yuna: It’s only been a week..

Sora: Well..let’s go home guys!!

Riku: Here’s your drink Sora.

T H E E N D

Elphaba_1

Author
That was hilarious, Hulk uses steroids, hehe :D , but.....*sniff*...the tournaments over already. WAHHHHHH! It's still weird that sora acually won. AND WHAT TOOK RIKU SO LONG?! hey when's Tai coming back, didn't Riku ever notice she's gone. Oh yeah, I'M THE FIRST PRSON TO READ THIS STORY!!!!

live166

I'm laughing so hard*hahaha*that*hahahaha*know one*hahahaha*under*hahaha*stands what *hahaha*I'm*hahaha*say'n

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ty EVERYONE just to tell you the KH Laughs Series is going to the end of the second season. episode 20. Well cuz school's back and it's super hard now. I just don't wanna keep you waiting for like a week for every episode. DUN WORRY THOUGH I'll probably make another one or team up or something i dunno one day..if anyone woudl want me to help them or team up just pm me..like anyone would want my help lol..cuz as you can see from these episodes my quality is very very..yeah..that's cuz i usually just do it without grammar check etc..i can do better it's just that these past few days have been really busy..DUN WORRY THE LAST EPISODES AND STUFF WILL BE GOOOOOD QUALITY..AND NOT SO IMAGINITIVE AND FAERIE TALE LIKE..i'll prove it there you go..that was a long speech..

Episode 18(Part 1): The Great Retaliation

Description: Sora saves Kairi from a band of bullies.

One day at the coffee shop.

Kairi: Aaaaaah..that was delicious..

*ring* *ring*

Kairi picks up the phone

Kairi: Hello?

Sora: Hey Kairi are you sure it was safe for you to go out on your own in the middle of down town on a rainy day at night with all your jewelry and money on only to get a cup of coffee?

Kairi: Dun worry I’ll be fine..

Kairi hangs up the phone.

*ring* *ring*

Kairi: Hello?

????: I know what you did last summer..

Kairi: Oh you mean the time I went to Mexico??

????: Oh..uhh..nevermind..uhh..bye..

Kairi: Hmm..that was weird yeesh..

Kairi walks out of the store. Scary music starts playing.

Kairi: Nothing like listening to nice music to warm you up for Halloween..

A gang of bullies come crashing down the street.

Kairi: lalallala

Gangster: Hey yo look at her..

Gangster 2: GET HER..

The whole gang charges at her.

Kairi: AAAAAAAAAAAH HERE TAKE MY JEWLERY..

Gangster: Forget your jewelry!! We want your coffee!!

The gang tackles Kairi down.

Sora jumps out of nowhere and leaps on top of the gangsters. The gangsters fall on kairi with Sora on top of the gangsters.

Kairi: Sora not really helping here..

Sora: HAVE NO FEAR YOUNG CIVILIAN..

Sora back flips and gets into a kungfoo stants.

Gangster: Hahahahha..look that puny guy wants to fight us..

Gangster 2: Let’s grant him his wish..

They charge towards Sora. Sora ducks and the gangsters trip on a rock. They get up and get their fists ready.

Sora: Hahahha..so weak and powerless..

Sora gets out a key.

Sora: BEHOLD MY ULTIMATE KEYBLADE..

Kairi: YOUR USING YOUR HOUSE KEY TO FIGHT??

Sora: CHARGE!!!!

Sora hits the bullies with his key. Half of them fall down to the ground.

Gangster: So strong..SO POWERFUL..

Gangster 2: LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

The remaining gangsters run away..

Kairi: MY HERO!!!!

Sora: COULDN’T LEAVE A DANSIL IN DISTRESS!!!!

To be continued..

Lol didn't change that much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back