• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Put Me In 1 Of Ur Storys Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please! Please! Please! I Wana B Ansem! Or Im Gona Hav A Heart Attack Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
(sorry 4 spaming) PUT ME IN ! OF UR STORYS PLEASE!!!!! I LUV UR STORYS!!!! :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: OR UR GANA B THE RESON 4 MY HEART ATTAKS!!!!!*crys* PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! :D thump. *passes out from excitement*

Yunna

Muti-personalities
totaldarkness1_1 said:
(sorry 4 spaming) PUT ME IN ! OF UR STORYS PLEASE!!!!! I LUV UR STORYS!!!! :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: OR UR GANA B THE RESON 4 MY HEART ATTAKS!!!!!*crys* PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! :D thump. *passes out from excitement*

Dude.... You could of PMed him or wait until he's online for him to reply to your question.... stop bugging

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
TY EVERYBODY AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT..

my internet got shut down.. -_-"

Sure you can be ansem..and edward..eh..probably..

Episode 17(Part 2):

DING DING

Announcer: AND ON THIS SIDE OF THE RING..THE SORAMIESTER..

Tidus: What?? The Soramiester?? What kinda name is that??

Sora: I’m nervous..

Riku: Dun worry..what’s the worst that can happen??

Kairi: OK SORA IM YOUR NEW COACH..

Sora: What?

Kairi: STAND STRAIGHT..COME ON COME ON YOU CAN BEAT HIM..LET’S SHOW SOME SPIRIT HERE..

Sora: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Announcer: AND ON THIS SIDE OF THE RING..KIMARHI!!!!!!!!!

Sora: GASP!!!!

A huge giant 500 pound giant wrestler comes towards Sora. He is armed with five sharp claws on both hands, a giant spear that pierces through anything, sharp metal teeth, giant ability to pounce, big feet to jump on the enemy, and intimidation..

On the other side, a 90 pound ex-actor stands with two boxing gloves, and giant watergun.

Kairi: USE YOUR WATERGUN SORA!!!!!!!

Sora throws the watergun at Kimarhi.

Kairi: Ugh..

Kimarhi: ROOOOOOOAAR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!

Kinmarhi jumps 50 feet in the air and hits the ceiling. He faints.

Announcer: 1, 2, 3 SORA IS THE WINNER!!!!

DING DING DING DING

To be continued..

darkriku14

beginning and end
LMAO! Sora won! who would have saw that coming? hehe, just the thought of Sora being a wrestler is funny :D

Yunna

Muti-personalities
thats was short.... but I'm stay waiting for more! BTW did you get my PM??

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Yes i know it was weird.

And i did get your pm i will probably put leonna in soon.

Anyways, sorry guys i did that in a rush.

My school starts like in 4 days..i know..school starting in August..GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back