• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{KH} Kingdom Hearts Legion of NEO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

~Intro:
Two years after KHII, in The World That Never Was, the remnants of the Nobodies are disappearing many by many. But, one night, a Nobody began to react to a strange energy that began to be felt on the air. Suddenly, that Nobody was infected by something known as Neomocris, a virus known to mutate beings into beasts. The Nobody began to grow wings, claws and fangs. It flew directly to the rooftop of The Castle That Never Was and from there, he flew up high and exploded making pieces of him descend to the ground and infesting the other Nobodies making a legion of Neomocris infected beings.

Later, the world was empty, did they eat each other? No, they moved to other worlds to infect the beings with the Neomocris and keep multiplying. One morning, Mickey, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi were discussing about various incidents created by mutants. Suddenly, unexpectedly, a NEO Nobody leaped from the window and landed on the room. Sora rapidly took action and the NEO Nobody was eliminated, but, it left a green ooze with shining red dots in it. Mickey put the ooze in a sampler and left to Radiant Garden inmidiatly to tell this to Leon and co. Sora and co. packed all things and headed toward Twilight Town were the reports began to rose from there.

-RULES:
All forum rules apply
No godmoding
Please fill the form correctly.
Do not FLAME
Do not SPAMMING
Do not DOUBLE POST (There's an "EDIT" button)

>OC Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Skills: (LIMIT: 4)
Bio:

)Characters Available:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Donald
Goofy
Leon
Yuffy
Cid
Cloud
Aerith
Mickey

Aceflyheight

I guess that I'll join since I haven't been in very many roleplays at all in a while. Hope that this one gets off to a good start though.

Template

Name: Joshua Hikaru

Nickname: The Damned Angel

Hand Preference: Ambidextrous

Metaphor: Walking on the rails of life with a heavy burden.

Personality: Joshua is the kind of person that will put the well-being of somebody else over his own. He can be a loner at times and has been known to charge into things without thinking.

Weapons: A keyblade that he has sworn to himself to never wield again as well as a longsword with a rippled blade that he keeps in a specially designed sheath on his side and a handgun strapped to his other side that he uses to concentrate his magic into to add more force and power to his magic in a condensed and concentrated form, similar to an ordinary bullet.

Appearance:
Hair: His hair is dark brown with several streaks of blood-red through it goes down to the bottom of his neck in the back, but only slightly covers up the top half of his eyes in the front.
Eyes: He has bi-color eyes, his left one is a dark, deep oceanic blue while the right one is a very dark red, almost crimson.
Clothes: He wears a necklace that has two wings-one wing is angelic and the other one is demonic, in the center of it. He wears a dark blue windbreaker jacket over his black t-shirt and cargo pants that stop right above his sneakers. He also wears black gloves on his hands and two wristbands on his right wrist.

Bio:

Character Theme: Time of Dying by Three Days Grace

Battle Theme: If You Could See Into My Soul by Silverstein

Quote: "Fate is a chain that guides all of us along a predetermined route, but because it is a chain it can be broken and shattered."

I hope that you don't mind, but I decided to add a few things to my template to help flesh out my character somewhat.

I'll edit the rest later.

Ragnarocker

I guess that I'll join since I haven't been in very many roleplays at all in a while. Hope that this one gets off to a good start though.

Template

Name: Joshua Hikaru

Nickname: The Damned Angel

Metaphor: Walking on the rails of life with a heavy burden.

Personality: Joshua is the kind of person that will put the well-being of somebody else over his own. He can be a loner at times and has been known to charge into things without thinking.

Weapons: A keyblade that he has sworn to himself to never wield again as well as a longsword with a rippled blade that he keeps in a specially designed sheath on his side and a handgun strapped to his other side that he uses to concentrate his magic into to add more force and power to his magic in a condensed and concentrated form, similar to an ordinary bullet.

Appearance:
Hair: His hair is dark brown with several streaks of blood-red through it goes down to the bottom of his neck in the back, but only slightly covers up the top half of his eyes in the front.
Eyes: He has bi-color eyes, his left one is a dark, deep oceanic blue while the right one is a very dark red, almost crimson.
Clothes: He wears a necklace that has two wings-one wing is angelic and the other one is demonic, in the center of it. He wears a dark blue windbreaker jacket over his black t-shirt and cargo pants that stop right above his sneakers. He also wears black gloves on his hands and two wristbands on his right wrist.

Bio:

Character Theme: Time of Dying by Three Days Grace

Quote: "Fate is a chain that guides all of us along a predetermined route, but because it is a chain it can be broken and shattered."

I hope that you don't mind, but I decided to add a few things to my template to help flesh out my character somewhat.

I'll edit the rest later.

You forgot the bio, as in hystory, when he was borned, his parents, etc.

~ragnarok

Aceflyheight

Actually, no I didn't. If you looked at the bottom of my post when you quoted it, it says "I'll edit the rest later." But, at any rate, I've got some free time right now so I'm going back and editing the rest right now.

Ragnarocker

Actually, no I didn't. If you looked at the bottom of my post when you quoted it, it says "I'll edit the rest later." But, at any rate, I've got some free time right now so I'm going back and editing the rest right now.

OK
_APPROVED_ (four word rule)

~ragnaok

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
if everyone doesnt mind i wanna be my own character :D

Name: Brol Uzumaki

Nickname: The Scarred Warrior

Metaphor: Travling around to find out his purpose

Personality: Brol is mainly a ignorant little brat but when it comes to his cunning and brute strength in battle, his determination and his impossible risks he puts himself through mentally and physically, who really cares that he can't understand what people tell him after ten minutes.

Weapons: Brol's favorite weapon of choice is made up of his own surroundings, and his trusty keyblade he used to protect his world from the new enemies, Friendbond. Friendbond, having twin dragon wing and dragon tail-scales for a handle, a long strip of scarlet red flames and a small amulet for the keychain.

Appearance:
Hair: short, spikey blonde hair covering eyes, with spark green at the tips of the hair.

Eyes: Brol's eyes are deep Crimson red, the angrier he gets, the darker they get.

Clothes: Brol wears a long black jeans with the ends ripped off and scratched apart. Even though he doesnt wear any shoes, he rather wear his long crimson jacket on his waist. Wearing a pair of thick black googles and a couple of piercings around his ears and left eyebrow, Brol tends to wear anything from wristbands to gauntlets when he gets the chance to buy them. [is very important!!!!! CHANCE TO BUY THEM!!!]

Skills:
-Earth
-Cura
-Speed
-Phasing

[rather call this history] History: Coming from the world called Secret Moon, Brol was messaged by King Mickey to join Sora and his friends to destroy the new creatures that he is definately not new to. After a close explusion from his world, Brol fought and defeated a whole squad of Nemocrises but was separated from his family after the long battle.

Character Theme: Pretty Handsome Akward by the Used

Quote: "Why bother with something so confusing when you can just take out your strongest weapon, your heart, and destroy those who want to do harm to the ones you love?!"
-Brol Uzumaki (age:14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back