• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH,KHCOM,Or KH2 What Was Ur Fav. So Far!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Mines So Far Is Probly KH2 Because I Have Played This Game Over And Over And Over And I Love This One Way More KH Was My Fav. When It Came Out But Now Its Ok But And Chain Of Memories Was Fun To But Still I Choose KH2 Over Both Because More Action And Violence YA!

xeanhort's ghost

uh kingdom hearts 2 would have to be my fav.

your sig is to big people complained about my last sig because of it's size so i thought i'd tell you before someone else.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
xeanhort's ghost said:
uh kingdom hearts 2 would have to be my fav.

your sig is to big people complained about my last sig because of it's size so i thought i'd tell you before someone else.
Ok Thanx For Telling Me I Didnt Know That People Would Complain Thanx Again!

KeybladeStriker

Awards
KH2 definatly!!!!!! I love it sooo much and its a lot better than the first one! it rocks! exept the fact that i beat it too quick. ^_^

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH1 better plot worlds were bigger extra secrets blah blah

KH2 is great but it doesn't make you explore the worlds what so ever in KH1 they did because of Trinitys Postcards Side Quests in KH2 there are none Battle system was cool but it made the game way too easy actually now that I think about Reaction commands were not needed only on a few parts

The Story line for KH2 really isn't that great once you think about it there were a few twists in there but not as many as KH1 oh and Expert mode was a real challenge unlike Proud mode I got through that mode and I played on my first go in 25 hours which is not good

But I already knew this was going to happen but things I can say that are good about this game Graphics, battle system, better camera even though there really wasn't anything wrong with KH1's camera Ia actually don't pay attention to things like that those are people who have to much time on there hands to really go deep down into the game just to find things wrong

But KH1 hands down best so far out of entire KH series then COM it was way harder than KH2

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
COM sucked...bad.

KH1 was a great game, a classic.

KH2 did what KH1 did, and MORE. KH2 is my all time favorite game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Oh please...CoM is easily the best game in the series, a true and brilliant SE RPG...great strategic gameplay

KH2 had a crappy plot and poor gameplay
KH1 was better than 2 but there could've been more worlds imo

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
tough one, i liked them all.. this is the order ,i liked kh, khcom got better, kh2 was really good so i guess kh2 is my favorite.

kh
khcom
kh2

seb0910

defintely KH2. kingdom hearts was the original, so they had to work out the kinks. CoM was more or less KH with a new fighting style, but an edited storyline to set up for KH2. and KH2 was the finisheed product, which was really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back