• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH,Inuyasha Legend of Zelda:Keepers of the Triforce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
In the land of Hyrule,there is the triforce something more powerful than the shikon jewel.In a great battle Link the holder of the triforce of courage,defeated Ganondorf and took his triforce but afterwards the triforce was scattered everywhere.Not only on there but all across the universe.Sooner or later these three keepers of the triforce will have to meet and take on the legion of villains.Ansem and the Organization,Naraku and the band of seven,and ganondorf and his followers.

These are the keepers of the triforce
Link has the triforce of courage:Me
Sora has the triforce of wisdom:soraconankuto
Inuyasha has the triforce of power

rules are simple:
no godmoding
no powerplaying
romance is okay PG:13
to join you must either pm me or answer this question:who created the triforces?

Template:
If you are one of the above then you don't need a template,but if you aren't then

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

soraconankuto

Question: who created the triforces? I believe the answers are Din Nyru and Faroh also known as the three goddesses
I think that is how you spell their names.

I would like to be Sora please

LittleLegs

Name: Bennit
Appearance: tall, dark, buff, blue eyes with pitch dark spikey hair. black jacket with diesel jeans
Weapon: Guns(current weapon is Colt 45)
Personality: Immature, unreliable, unorganized, fearless, charmin, and confident

Gamecuber459

((OOC: I know that....let's see. Bankotsu,Renkotsu,Jakotsu,Suikotsu, and Ginkotsu should do it. Big fan of Inuyasha.))

I'd like to be Miroku please. He and I have a lot incommon(except for the wind tunnel and pervertedness lol)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC : (you fight his easy form 2 times but to me all of his forms are easy which should make it like 4.)
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FAV CHARACTER INUYASHA IS TAKEN *SNIFF* ehe master of Inu-Yasha is sad.WELL THEN.............................)

Name:Naraku
Appearance:http://web11.p15120955.pureserver.info/Inu Yasha Bilder /Naraku/naru3.jpg
Weapon(s):poison wasps,demon powers,shapeshiftins ect.
Personality:evil
Home:Feudel Era
Bio:Naraku is an evil demon with the power to change shape, a deceptive villian who will use ANYONE according to his own needs. But the origins of the villian who made the heroes of the story suffer are complex...

Before she encountered InuYasha, Kikyo was caring for Onigumo, a crippled bandit covered with bandages that covered his terrible burns. Onigumo was an evil man with much malice in his heart, with a lust for Kikyo, though he hates the fact she's virtueous. He also knew she possessed the Shikon no Tama. Nothing would make him happier than to see the jewel defiled by evil and hate once more.

However, Kikyo was falling in love with InuYasha, which weakened her powers as priestess, until she could no longer keep evil-spirits away from Onigumo. Learning that Kikyo's heart belonged to another, Onigumo made a pact with the demons: offering the horde of demons his body and in return, create a new body for him so take the jewel and make Kikyo his. The demons accepted, eating Onigumo alive while melding their bodies together into a body to house the man's soul. From that point Naraku was born, though he bared the spider-shaped scar Onigumo had on his back.

He then proceeded in his plan by diguising himself first as InuYasha to attack Kikyo, mortally wounding her and taking the Shikon Jewel. He then posed as Kikyo, putting the jewel at the shrine before attacking InuYasha.

With both beleving they were betrayed, Kikyo sealed InuYasha to a tree with her arrow before she died. Naraku originally expected that Kikyo would use the Shikon Jewel to revive herself, but she choose to die and take the Shikon Jewel with her.

Between that time and the start of the series, Naraku caused trouble everywhere he went, the most noted being putting the Wind Tunnel Curse on Miroku's family. When Kagome unintentionally brought the Shikon Jewel back, Naraku began his personal plan to capture the jewel shards, dealing with InuYasha and company on the way. He managed to get 75% of the Shikon Jewel, thanks to Kikyo. But Kikyo saw that Naruku's true reason for wanting the jewel shards was to become all demon because he still has Onigumo's heart, which both the spider-scar and Naraku's feelings for Kikyo represent. Using the new power from the Shards, Naraku created his Incarnations (demons made from his organs) and revive the Shichinin-tai.

During that time, Naraku had a few failed attempts of removing all human-traces of Onigumo from his body.Now,hoping to become full demon,has unleashed the band of 7 and is ordering them to find this GANONDORF character...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back