• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh in super smash bros

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what 2 charecters would you like in super smash bros

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Riku and Axel. Both of them have alot of options. Although, you could use Sora's limits too.

edit: Thinking on this though, it should go in a separate section. Either Forum Insanity or General Video Games I think.

sarahsdoll

Sora and Riku. Sora because he's the main character in the kh games. and Riku cause hes cool, and he would make a great character in the game~

Macabre

Gold Member
i wonder how MX,terra,sora,roxas,and xemnas would look in super smash bros.

Obviously the hero, Sora. I'd tag him up with kick-ass Riku.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd say Sora, Riku, Roxas and Axel.

Sora would fight with the Kingdom Key, and he could use weakened versions of his Magic Spells as long range attacks, but he does not have cure magic, to allow for a balance in battle. his Final Smash transforms him into one of his Drive Forms from KH2 and deals massive damage on his opponents. The way the Final Smash works differs depending on the Drive Form.

Riku would fight with the Way to Dawn, and he'd be able to shoot Dark Firaga-balls. When he and Sora are on the same team, both of them become stronger and are capable of dealing a Team Attack. In this attack, he and Sora basically mimic their movements and attacks in the Limit Move they are able to use in the World That Never Was. His Final Smash involves his clothes temporarily changing to an updated version of his Darkness Suit from Kingdom Hearts 1, and for that time he can wield the Keyblade I like to call the Heartbreaker (the Heart-Unlocking red-and-black one), and he does that attack where he warps around the level and rushes his enemies.

Roxas fights with the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades and uses most of the attacks seen being used by him in the Sora Vs Roxas battle in KH2 FM+. He can fire bolts of Nothingness for a long-range attack. His Final Smash makes him rise into the air, glow, and then lots of Nobody signs rush around the Arena slicing up his enemies.

Axel fights with his Chakrams and can use them for close to long range, and all his attacks are infused with Fire. When fighting alongside Roxas, they both increase in strength and can perform a Team Attack. His Team Attack with Roxas would involve Roxas' Keyblades and Axel's Chakrams lining up and creating a massive tornado of of Fire and Nothingness. His Final Smash produces massive walls of Fire on either side of him, and they would slowly decrease in height and move away from him. The walls would descend and completely dissapear once they reach the ends of the Arena.

If there are to be any more Kingdom Hearts Character thrown into the mix, I'd have to say Kairi, Xemnas, Master Xehanort, Darkness Soldeir, Terra, Aqua and Ven. That's about it for exclusives, and I doubt Disney or Buena Vista Games would allow Micky, Donald, Goofy, or any other Disney Characters to be used.

The only way that any of these Characters could possibly be made availabe is via download.

D

destroyer_chris

i think sora and his drive forms, and axel because sora could pick from any form at the start of the battle (like the pokemon trainer). and axel has alot of long range attack to knock people of the maps.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I voted despite what I have to say. You all know that Brawl is the last one right? There aren't any more SSB game, just like Nintendo's consoles. Before launch of Cube, Nintendo said that Revolution/Wii would be their last console.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... Sora, he is the maincharacter so he would have been there anyways. I would liked to have Riku too so I also voted for him, even though I would like Axel too.

PMF, I guess you are right, but I guess that threadstarter doesn't mean the reality.. More like a maginary smash bros game.

sifero

Sora and Riku should be in Smash Bros. Here is how I would make their moves:
Sora
Weapon: Kingdom Key
Standard Smash: Fira
Side Smash: Blizzaga
Up Smash: Aero
Down Smash: Reflect
Final Smash: Trinity Limit

Riku

Weapon: Way to Dawn
Standard: Dark Fira
Side Smash: Dark Sheld
Up Smash: Teleport
Down Smash: Transform into Ansem
Final Smash: Dark Aura(KH:CoM)

Sora's moves
Fira- you can charge it to make it stronger
blizzaga- freeze oppents
Aero- Sora use wind to send him flying upward
reflect- sora can reflect damage back to his oppents
Trinity Limit- Sora does the trinity limit form CoM but instead of a light it would be a destructive barrier

Riku's moves
Dark fira- same as sora's fira
Dark Shield- create a shield to protect from damage in one direction
Teleport- Riku creates a portal and reappear in the direction you chose
Transformation- Riku transform into Ansemand does the sam moves but stronger
Dark Aura- Riku does Dark Aura from CoM and KH 2

Akans

「moriya」
Lol how would Kairi fight? Similar to Zelda, I bet. Summon Sora or Riku to do her dirty work XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i really doubt kingdom hearts will be in super smash bros brawl. it wouldn't feel right. (to me that is) but if that ever were to happen probably in some sort of parallel universe, i would say sora.

Awards
Sora and Riku are the only people mainly important and can fight. Kairi wielding a keyblade is and battling pro is pure bologna. Others dont see to play the part.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Kairi's cool with me after watching her action in Dead Fantasy II.

Riku's better than Sora, bt I guess Sora has super uber ultimates to use even though his normal attacks might be weaker than Riku.

Axel is definitely desirable. His chakrams provides a wide scope of attacks.

Larxene looks cool, but in truth, she ain't gonna be food in Super Smash Brawl. Too bad.

How about... Zexion? The nerd is good. Xaldin?

sifero said:
Sora
Weapon: Kingdom Key
Standard Smash: Fira
Side Smash: Blizzaga
Up Smash: Aero
Down Smash: Reflect
Final Smash: Trinity Limit

Nice work there champ, especially Trinity Limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back