• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH in Movies and Videogames Concert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lol....I know it gets tiryign to see KH everywhere, but this is something to share with you guys. This is a vid from a concert I went to...though i didn't actually record it. It's Hikari the orchestra Version. I went to the first concer of Movies and Video Games and since then they've played it in the Halloween allong with the One-Winged Angel theme from FF VII.

It's a shame I misses the second one, because in the background they had actual footage of the game :) I would have probably fainted if I had gone...but I guess I'll have to settle until next time I have enough Munny :) Enjoy

YouTube - MOV09400

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Video Games Live is a much better concert than this shitty thing :\

Video Games Live have more money and have been aroun for more time so they actually have more experience!

This band was formed last year on August so it's natural they're still new at this! Not to mention that here on PR we don't have as much resourses to make a concert the magnitude of Video Games Live unless they decide to do the concert at the "Choliseo", get a lot of money and fans and doing it there is very expensive in the first place...they would have to charge like fifty bucks to do it there and they wouldn't be able to fill it up because not everyone here on PR even know about them!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no you didnt read mine carefully. i think they are going to make an actual KH movie. :31: i dont know for sure but i will find out soon.

theres never going to be a KH movie. a KH movie will fail and suck so bad.
dont ever think again about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back