• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III will use Luminous Engine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
To add on to what Arkrend said, the whole point of an engine is to make the dev process shorter an easier for multiple titles spanning multiple platforms spanning multiple generations even. So you don't really need to get 'used' to an engine really.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
All I know is by the time KHIII comes out they better do some optimization for an enhanced play on the PS4. Just saying. Versus isn't even being near completed and we already have rumors of the next gen consoles. Maybe Square should just make it a PC exclusive game

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
All I know is by the time KHIII comes out they better do some optimization for an enhanced play on the PS4. Just saying. Versus isn't even being near completed and we already have rumors of the next gen consoles. Maybe Square should just make it a PC exclusive game
Yeah, that's a good idea.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Like, her one hand looks like it could cover her entire chest, practically, and it seems like her eyes might be too big for her face. I can't really comment on her ears, since they're hidden by her hair.

My hand covers most of my chest.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks a lot for the translation. Seems pretty odd that it didn't poke the interviewer's curiosity when he mentioned that a KH game was being developed with the Crystal Tools engine.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks a lot for the translation. Seems pretty odd that it didn't poke the interviewer's curiosity when he mentioned that a KH game was being developed with the Crystal Tools engine.

It was a FF site. And we are still a bit iffy on the validity of this article...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
My skepticism comes from the fact that Merceron said that Dragon Quest X uses Crystal Tools (it doesn't), and the source of that article was also responsible for that "Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV" mischief from around E3 time.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Yeah, same here. You guys must have some small midget hands.
Lol, I have super girly small hands. Like, from thumb tip to pinky tip they're six inches. Then again I'm not very tall; only 5'2.

Dang, I'm small! I just realized that. :(

Anyways, my original point was that I thought it was weird that Aqua's hand was big enough to cover her chest. Since she's...well, uh, 'big' there, you know. And her hand was relaxed, so it's not like that was her hand at the super biggest it could've been.
But then again, Nomura really does design these characters with huge hands and feet, so it's just a preference on his part, I guess.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My skepticism comes from the fact that Merceron said that Dragon Quest X uses Crystal Tools (it doesn't), and the source of that article was also responsible for that "Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV" mischief from around E3 time.

Still, DQX has a Wii U version as well. Couldn't it be possible for that version to be made with the Crystal Tools?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Still, DQX has a Wii U version as well. Couldn't it be possible for that version to be made with the Crystal Tools?

Doubtful. That would be a lot of extra work for them. They are probably just going to do a direct port of it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Idk. It could be a mis-translation on my part but the text is a transcribed version of the video at the top. So it's coming from Merceron's mouth himself, and why he would lie about Crystal Tools in Dragon Quest is a mystery.

That segment in particular is thus:

le prochain Dragon Quest X utilise Crystal Tools aussi

which translates to:

the next Dragon Quest X uses/will use Crystal Tools too

BUT I'm not sure if Dragon Quest X is a game that has already been released, will be released in future or is a branch of the DQ series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back