• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
Wait, am I mistaken, or is the name of Data YX's theme not quite right? Y'all think that's a typo? Or did they really decide YX's theme would share a name with that of Xemnas, despite being two very different songs?

(To clarify for any unsure what I mean, YX's battle themes have been classically titled either Dark Impetus / L'Impeto Oscuro, while Xemnas's have been Darkness of the Unknown / L'Oscurità dell'Ignoto; on the track list, both YX and Xemnas battle tracks are L'Oscurità dell'Ignoto variant titles)

Gotta be a typo.

Awards
Definitely married to Oscurita di Xehanort over Forze Finale, which seems to favor Forze Del Male in title more than the other two. Meanwhile, Oscurita di Xehanort more accurately describes the fight against Xehanort's last vestiges, the final three darknesses closest to his true form.

Man, this is what happens when you take almost two years to get your soundtrack out
Hell it ain't even Forze Finale. It's Forza Finale.

It doesn't work as a title for me because the only other thing I know of that has Forza in its name is the Forza racing games and "Forza Finale" sounds like the final Forza game.

Xagzan

Awards
Hell it ain't even Forze Finale. It's Forza Finale.

It doesn't work as a title for me because the only other thing I know of that has Forza in its name is the Forza racing games and "Forza Finale" sounds like the final Forza game.

Well you could also go with the old Sforza family of Milan 😅

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I for 1 am totally fine with there being a final forza game, MS makes too damn many of those.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Also, unrelated, but one bummer here is that it appears they’ve skipped the track that plays when Xion remembers who she is. It appears to jump straight to Roxas’ return.
NOOOOO!!!! I'm hoping they just bundled that piece into another song. UGH!

And are they actually putting Idina Menzel's performance of "Let It Go" on the disc or just the instrumentals? It's kind of weird that they didn't include "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" as well.

Xagzan

Awards

And are they actually putting Idina Menzel's performance of "Let It Go" on the disc or just the instrumentals? It's kind of weird that they didn't include "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" as well.

I dunno there's many other places it could be bundled though. That's why we need a Plus OST stat. You hear me Square? Don't you turn down this free money!

Also like to shoutout Sachiko Miyano for arranging my 2 favorite data battle themes, Ansem and Marluxia. Those were probably the 2 I listened to most frequently so it doesn't surprise me they were the same person's work. Just masterful.

Her name is listed for Nachtflugen too so wow, she is good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It probably won't be Idina's performance but Takako Matsu's.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It probably won't be Idina's performance but Takako Matsu's.
OK thanks, that will be interesting to hear.

Also, the Japanese symbol songs that say they're by Utada Hikaru, I can assume those are Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice, except the Japanese versions? So the English version will NOT be included?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but they also revealed the special bonus for pre-ordering MoM and the OST together.
Aside from the message from Nomura, you'll also receive an extra CD with two tracks from MoM.
Which means there's another new arrangement besides the Dearly Beloved.

OK thanks, that will be interesting to hear.

Also, the Japanese symbol songs that say they're by Utada Hikaru, I can assume those are Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice, except the Japanese versions? So the English version will NOT be included?
They are the JP versions, though Face My Fears has the same title in both languages.
誓い/Oath is "Don't Think Twice," the other one is 光/Light or "Simple and Clean."
Square hasn't made separate-region versions of previous CDs so don't count on that happening this time.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but they also revealed the special bonus for pre-ordering MoM and the OST together.
Aside from the message from Nomura, you'll also receive an extra CD with two tracks from MoM.
Which means there's another new arrangement besides the Dearly Beloved.

They are the JP versions, though Face My Fears has the same title in both languages.
誓い/Oath is "Don't Think Twice," the other one is 光/Light or "Simple and Clean."
Square hasn't made separate-region versions of previous CDs so don't count on that happening this time.
I looked on Amazon and I can't pre-order the OST. I already pre-ordered MoM.

I was hoping to have the English ones on a CD :( Anyway, I still love both versions, so I'll take whatever I can get regarding those songs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I looked on Amazon and I can't pre-order the OST. I already pre-ordered MoM.

I was hoping to have the English ones on a CD :( Anyway, I still love both versions, so I'll take whatever I can get regarding those songs.

You could always buy Utada's single?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So "Dearly Beloved - KINGDOM HEARTS III ReMIND EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER THEME Version -" will never be made available outside of the theme on the PS4 homepage?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So "Dearly Beloved - KINGDOM HEARTS III ReMIND EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER THEME Version -" will never be made available outside of the theme on the PS4 homepage?

Probably not.

Xagzan

Awards
I've never even heard that theme I don't think lol

Gonna have to look through the old youtube playlist to see everything that I'd like to hear on a Plus OST.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They can include the Secret Forest version of Dearly Beloved - that played for like 5 seconds - but not a completely revamped version that was made for a PS4 theme!?
We're missing so much other music that's actually in the game; I hardly think this specific track is of any priority.

Back