• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
This is my first fanfic, and it is definitly not the best here, but I hope you like it!
It is after Sora and co. have been in Land of the dragons and Coloseum, But they haven't been in beast's castle yet.
Please comment!

Chapter 1

‘I hope Herc’ will be okay,’ Sora said as they walked towards the gummiship, ‘he looked pretty depressed.’

‘We’ll visit him later,’ Donald said, ‘but for now we have to go further.’

‘I guess you’re right,’ Sora answered, ’let’s go!’
And he started the gummiship.

Sora, Donald and Goofy were flying for about five quiet minutes, when Sora asked something. ‘So, where are you guys headed for?’

‘Gwarsh, I was about to ask you the same thing,’ Goofy said.

‘I’m not flying either!’ Donald shouted.

‘That means, uhm, that there’s no one flying, right?’ Goofy said at a confused tone.

‘Is the ship flying all by it’s self?’ Sora asked.

‘WHAT!!!’ Donald shouted, ‘How did that happen?!?’

‘I dunno,’ Goofy said, ‘where do you think we’ll end up?’

‘Well, we’re not on a normal flying route,’ Sora said, ‘but if we keep going in this direction, we’ll end up in Hollow Bastion.’

‘Fine,’ Donald said, ‘we’ll just wait and see where we land. Happy now?!?’

‘It’s your idea!’ Sora said with a little bit of a smile.

They were flying for another five minutes when they saw something that looked like a world.

‘Is it Hollow Bastion?’ Sora asked.

‘I don’t think it can be, Sora,’ Goofy said, ‘we’re flying for just ten minutes; we should be only halfway by now.’

‘I hope this thing stops there,’ Sora said, ‘maybe the King and Riku are there!’

‘No way it’s gonna stop there,’ Donald said, ‘we’re going way too fast for that!’

But they were still flying straight at the unknown world.

‘Gwarsh,’ Goofy said a bit worried, ‘I sure hope the ship knows that!’

‘Don’t worry,’ Donald said in a self-confident way, ‘we’ll fly in another direction any moment now!’

But they were still going straight at the world, and were getting closer really fast!

‘You sure,’ Sora said, ‘cause if it isn’t turning fast, we’re going to crash!’

They were getting close.

‘Of course not!’ Donald said angrily, ‘I have never let a ship crash!’

They were getting really close.

‘I think you’re forgetting that one time,’ Goofy said, ‘and your first seven times when you were learning how to fly.’

They were getting really really close.

‘Seven times?’ Sora said with a grin.

They were getting too close.

‘SHUT UP!’ Donald shouted.

They were getting way too close.

‘Hold tight!’ Sora shouted, ‘we’re about to crash!’

They crashed on the unknown world.

Haku

<3
I really think that the story is off to a very good start, keep up the good work!

Haku

<3
Oh thats okay just take your time and it well come to you xD!

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I actually wrote it faster than I thought I would!
It was supposed to be longer, but I couldn't resist the cliffhanger(not really a cliffhanger, but a better ending than I had in mind first)!

Chapter 2

When Sora opened his eyes everything was all fuzzy. He blinked a few times, and then it got better. It seemed that he was in some house in some town. He had a very comfortable bed, one of the three in the room. The rest of the beds were empty. Sora looked around, when he saw a girl entering the room.

‘O, you’re awake,’ she said with a surprised voice. ‘I’ll call Angeline. Be right back!’

Sora got up and sat on his bed. He looked trough the window, at the street. It was raining. He saw a few other houses, they all looked the same. As he turned around the girl came in again, this time with a woman that was probably around twenty.

‘Hello, I’m Angeline,’ the woman said. ‘And this is my little sister, Melody.’

‘I’m not little,’ the girl said. ‘And call me Mel!’

‘Alright, this is Mel, my big and strong sister,’ Angeline said. ‘And what is your name?’

‘I’m Sora,’ Sora said. ‘Where am I? And where are my friends?’

‘You don’t know where you are?’ Mel asked.

‘You’re in the lovely city of civilisation, where everybody is happy,’ Angeline said in a sarcastic way, but she continued more seriously. ‘You are obvious not from here and if your friends aren’t, too, they could be in danger!’

‘Why is it so obvious that I’m not from here?’ Sora asked.

‘Because you’re not smiling of course,’ Mel said.

‘Huh, I don’t get it,’ Sora said.

‘Our leader, Torak, wanted to make this the perfect city, so everybody has to smile,’ Angeline said. ‘Only when you’re in your own house you don’t have to smile.’

‘And children younger than 12 don’t have to,’ Mel said. ‘But at school they give lesson about how to smile!’

‘The point is, when certain people see that your friends aren’t smiling, they will call the nobodies,’ Angeline said.

Last edited:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Seeing as nobody posts, I just might as well post the second half of chapter 2, like it was supposed to be

Chapter 2b

‘Nobodies?!?’ Sora shouted. ‘What are they doing here?’

‘The nobodies are the servants of Torak,’ Angeline said. ‘Do you know them?’

‘Of course I do,’ Sora answered. ‘But why are they here and why are they helping your leader?’

‘We don’t know,’ Angeline said. ‘When Torak first came here, there were just a few nobodies, but more and more are coming. Sometimes they take people outside of the city, we never see those people back.’

‘If there are nobodies here, then there must be heartless, too,’ Sora said. ‘Those black creatures with glowing yellow eyes.’

‘I have never heard of the heartless, nor have I seen something like that,’ Angeline said.

‘I have, I have!’ Mel said very exited. ‘Jody, a girl from school, told me. She said her brother saw creatures like that when he looked over the wall.’

‘We can talk about that later,’ Angeline interrupted. ‘You have to find your friends, before someone sees them and calls the nobodies. Are ready to go?’

‘Yeah, but can I ask you one thing first?’ Sora asked.

‘Sure,’ Angeline said.

‘Why are you helping me?’

‘Because you remind me of someone I knew,’ was Angeline’s simple answer. ‘Melody…’

‘It’s Mel!’ Mel said.

‘Alright, Mel, do you want to go with Sora?’ Angeline continued. ‘No doubt he’ll get lost if you don’t.’

‘Sure,’ Mel said. ‘It was about time something happened!’

‘But you have to promise to be careful, it could be dangerous!’ Angeline said.

‘Cool!’ Mel said exited. ‘Alright, I promise.’

‘I have to stay here,’ Angeline said bitter. ‘They’re already searching for an excuse to throw me in over the wall, let’s not give them one. When you’re in trouble, come here. And Melody…’

‘Mel!’ Mel said.

‘Be back before dinner!’

‘But all the interesting things happen after dinner!’ Mel said.

‘Melody!’ Angeline warned her.

‘Grrrrr, okay,’ Mel said. “But it’s still Mel!’

‘Start with looking at the market,’ Angeline said. ‘If something unusual happens you will hear it there first.’

‘Thanks, we’ll get going,’ Sora said.

‘See ya later!’ Mel said.

‘And don’t forget to smile,’ Angeline warned as they walked out the door.

Haku

<3
Very nice chapters those really explain whats been happening keep up the good work xD.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
here's a thank you present for every one

Chapter 3

Sora and Mel walked trough the front door. Sora looked around in the city for the first time. All the houses he could see looked exactly the same. They were small, 5 meters wide, 2 floors high with a flat roof. And they were all black. You could only see differences if you looked trough the windows. In some houses there were curtains, in others you could see flowers. But most of the houses weren’t decorated, it almost looked as if no one was living there.

‘You’re not smiling,’ Mel said.

‘Sorry, I forgot,’ Sora said. ‘Mel?’

‘Yes?’ Mel answered.

‘Why are all the houses black in this city?’ Sora asked.

‘They’re not all black, it depends on which district you are in,’ Mel answered. ‘This is the lowest district, the black district. The district above ours is the red district then the blue district then the yellow district. The highest district is the white district. Also, the higher the district, the bigger the house. People have to dress in the colours of their district. You’ll see it when we get to the market.’

‘Don’t I look odd then?’ Sora asked.

‘Your clothing is mostly black, so it’s okay,’ Mel said. ‘We are allowed to decorate our clothing; everybody will think you earned some munny and wanted to look better.’

‘Why don’t you?’ Sora asked.

‘Well,’ Mel said, looking down on her black clothing, her half long blond hair before her light brown eyes, so that her face was hidden for Sora. ‘Since our brother disappeared, Angeline has to make all the munny herself. We have to pay food, my school and everyone has to pay a part of what they earn to our leader. There isn’t much left.’

‘I’m sorry,’ Sora said.

‘It’s okay, it’s not that bad,’ Mel said, cheered up a little. ‘And you’re still forgetting to smile!’

‘Sorry,’ Sora said as he put his smile back on.

They walked into the red district. All the houses were red, and they were a bit larger. It also seemed as if they were a bit more cheerful, there were more people here, and trough the windows Sora could see busy people and people who did nothing. Either way there were lots more signs of life.

‘What do you think you are doing?’ a tall young man with red clothing and black hair. He looked like he was he was aged around the 20, a little bit older maybe. ‘This is our place!’

‘We’re just walking,’ Sora replied. ‘Get lost and leave us alone.’

‘You wanna pick a fight?’ the young man replied, getting angry very quick.

‘Only if I have to!’ Sora replied, who was also becoming very angry and was about to pull his keyblade.

‘Sora, don’t, Rex, cut it out!’ Mel shouted.

‘Oh, Melody, it’s you,’ the young man who was apparently named Rex. ‘Well, since you are an old friend of mine, you and that boy may pass.’

‘Thank you,’ Mel said and pulled Sora with her, until Rex couldn’t see or hear them. ‘Jerk!’

‘Heey, you didn’t say it was Mel when he called you Melody,’ Sora said surprised.

‘Hmpf, only my friends can call me Mel!’ Mel said.

‘Who was he anyway?’ Sora asked.

‘He is an old friend of my sister and he had a crush on her,’ Mel said. ‘He asked her to be his girlfriend, but Angeline refused. Rex wasn’t expecting to be rejected, especially since he’s from a higher district than we are. He is very sad about it, but he acts like the arrogant jerk you just saw.’

‘Okay,’ Sora said.

They walked the market on, when they heard some one shouting.

‘WAK, GET OF ME OR ELSE, THUNDER!’

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
This story is giving me chills! Everyone's smiling, under strict control, eek!
Have you read the novel 1984?
Anywho this story is auesome, you've got people here who'll keep an eye on it ^-^

Haku

<3
I can't believe I missed out on the last chapter, good job you are really getting better and better with each chapter xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back