• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH II Maybe predictable S.E running out of ideas..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I just finished watching FMA and such, and I noticed something very similar between FMA and Advent Children, and the alst series and AC were both being made at the same time with KHII, and there is a slight connection with KHII as well.

Quotes

Kadaj from AC: If we don't start the Reunion, we can't be normal!

Lust from FMA: We only want to be human.

Xaldin: When we obtain Kingdom Hearts, we will become complete beings.

Notice similarities?

Now spoiler bits be careful D:

[Spoilers: Highlight to read]
FMA:Envy stabs Ed at Episode 50 and Ed dies

FFVII AC: Yazoo and Loz create some huge explosion that kills Cloud near the end of the movie.

KH2: Unknown but something might happen with Sora that's like that, and gets revived like Cloud and Ed did.[/End Spoilers]

There maybe a bit more similarities that I haven't spotted yet, but it seems like Square's running out of evil plots and such by how this seems..if anyone else notices any similarities please tell me, and also let me know your opinion on this.

As I always ask, please don't flame this ^^; just my own thoughts, not a theory.

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
---------SPOILER---------
hi-light if you want the truth
Lmfao Clouds not dead...I just finished watching that with subs...for about the 4th time...he comes back after being dipped in the pool of life thingy

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Heh. Interesting. I never thought about that. Though from my understanding, Bones did most of FMA's story, not Square-Enix.

By the way, you may want to bold/color red that Spoiler warning. Just to be safe.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
[Spoilers: Highlight to read]
True but I was just saying, like Cloud and Ed Died, they both got revived, like I stated in the KHII theory bit which was "gets revived like Cloud and Ed did.."Spoiler End

Last edited:

jk4eva

Oliver, you can add more to your post instead of putting one-liners. And people please, highlight your spoilers just to be on the safe side. We don't want unnecessary spam over this.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
umm.. yeah ive seen many things end where the hero dies/sacrifices himself but then is revived.... its just a classic hero save the world role where they die or almost die at the end

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
True, probably, but the whole badguy concept is a bit different from many other badguy stories, which is the one that mainly is to support my idea, the second one is more of a sub support. So I do expect neglectness of that one.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
this doesn't really mean there running out of ideas... its more like a coincidence

helios

Bronze Member
Thats what im saying i thought they were using some ideas from older FF games i said this almost 6 months ago and people really didnt think they were using others ideas again.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Madness said:
Heh. Interesting. I never thought about that. Though from my understanding, Bones did most of FMA's story, not Square-Enix.

Oh. I didn't know that part about BONES & FMA & Square Enix?
I wonder why I saw Square Enix's name on da end credits of FMA.....?
BONES is awesome when it comes 2 anime.

Though yes, I agree with da similarities.....I guess?:confused:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
they r a little similar but i mean give them a break its pretty hard to create a game like kh with that kind of storyline and everythin and its hard to create the other stuff too. sure there might be similarities but were lucky they decided to make a kh2 and were luckey that theyre puttin a lot of effort into it

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
omfg of course I never would have thoug..... wait ..... SE IS KNOWN FOR DOING THIS!

There is nothing new about se saying things again and again forever.

SPOILERS

cloud dies alot in ff7, and in all the side stories of ff7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back